Friends Chat Thread: Wardrobe, Fun, and Whatever

Hang in there, @cafecreme15 !! You will be on the beach before you know it!

Here’s a peek at my freshly painted closet. I got rid of the shoe (?) rack/bookshelf that made it feel claustrophobic and took out the shelf that blocked my hanging dresses. Not everything is hung yet, and most of the jackets will be housed in the entry closet, but it’s going to be a nicer space than last week.

Ooohhhh! Gorgeous- is it magnolia? Can we see a mod shot, please!?!?!?

The closet is coming along very nicely! Will use it for some inspiration when I am trying to get my closet in order. I decided I’m having movers come early next week so I can just basically dump everything in the new apartment. Will sort it out and organize everything when I get back after my trip.

Reactions: Cookiefiend

I think #1 and #9 are my favorites.
The necklace part of the open link necklace with the heart is also very cool, but I just personally can’t wear 99% of heart Jewelery unless it is a little mysterious or imperfect.

I guess I'm looking to buy most of them since they start under twenty bucks and few are over fifty. Basically I want ya'll to veto the ones you DON'T like! :smile:

I also like the multicolored pieces the best, especially the first bracelet! They remind me of little fabergé eggs. The only one I would definitely skip would be the first necklace since it’s not my personal style.

Reactions: nicole0612
Are any of you total swarovski monsters?? One has come to life inside of me and I'm wondering if there's hope!

Are you thinking of the brand or just the style in general? I got out my pieces from student times. I still have them for special occasions, two sets and a pair of earrings which could be worn anytime. I chose pieces which accentuate the glass, not looking like diamonds or fine jewellery IMO. Since then, I have not added anything. There you go:

IMG_6847.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg
IMG_6845.jpg

What are your intentions in adding Swarovski pieces to your jewellery collection?

Reactions: papertiger and Meta
Are you thinking of the brand or just the style in general? I got out my pieces from student times. I still have them for special occasions, two sets and a pair of earrings which could be worn anytime. I chose pieces which accentuate the glass, not looking like diamonds or fine jewellery IMO. Since then, I have not added anything. There you go:

View attachment 4150377
View attachment 4150379
View attachment 4150380

What are your intentions in adding Swarovski pieces to your jewellery collection?

Carefree sparkle, thats all. Not needing to care about the item that much if it eventually breaks or gets lost is key! And with my few fine pieces, one bracelet, three rings, two necklaces and a half dozen earrings, I either wear them all the time (rings & necklaces) so it gets boring, or never because I'm too nervous to or everyday doesn't feel special enough and I rarely"go out." So carefree bling in a variety of styles seems fun!

Reactions: minoxa33