Friends Chat Thread: Wardrobe, Fun, and Whatever

Did anyone know that Manolo Blahnik does a line of espadrilles, called Castañer? Got myself two pairs yesterday for my upcoming trip. Excuse the poor pictures, just snapped them quickly as I was putting them away. Second pair is meant to be lace up wedges.
View attachment 4135562View attachment 4135563
Castaner from Spain has been making Espadrilles probably for decades and they make them for Hermes as well. I have Espadrilles from both brands and they are super comfy. I think this is a Blahnik collab and I love your choices!

Reactions: Meta and Genie27
Castaner from Spain has been making Espadrilles probably for decades and they make them for Hermes as well. I have Espadrilles from both brands and they are super comfy. I think this is a Blahnik collab and I love your choices!

Thank you for educating me on this! It’s great that this brand has such heritage, and they’re so reasonably priced, too. And thank you! Can’t wait to break these babies out on a vacation [emoji4]

Reactions: periogirl28
Did anyone know that Manolo Blahnik does a line of espadrilles, called Castañer? Got myself two pairs yesterday for my upcoming trip. Excuse the poor pictures, just snapped them quickly as I was putting them away. Second pair is meant to be lace up wedges.View attachment 4135563
These are really cute. Another Spanish brand that has cute espadrilles is Paloma Barcelo.
I'm curious what size you bought and if you found that they ran TTS. What is your US size, and what size are your Castaner Espadrilles?

Reactions: cafecreme15
These are really cute. Another Spanish brand that has cute espadrilles is Paloma Barcelo.
I'm curious what size you bought and if you found that they ran TTS. What is your US size, and what size are your Castaner Espadrilles?

Thank you! I will check out that brand! I’m a US 9, and in the wedges I took a 39, but in the flats I took a 40, and they’re still a little too tight. I was told they stretch with wear, so I’ll need a little time to break them in, though I probably could have even gone up to 41!

Those wedges are gorgeous!!

Ok, please help!! Somebody needs to talk me down from buying stuff on sale at TRR - I need to wait until I have my whole closet organized and I *really* *don't* *need* *more* *clothes* for summer or winter. But they are so cute, and in my size, and marked down.

Help meeeee........

Reactions: cafecreme15
Those wedges are gorgeous!!

Ok, please help!! Somebody needs to talk me down from buying stuff on sale at TRR - I need to wait until I have my whole closet organized and I *really* *don't* *need* *more* *clothes* for summer or winter. But they are so cute, and in my size, and marked down.

Help meeeee........
Dear Genie, you are only allowed to buy stuff on TRR if it’s Chanel. :biggrin:

Reactions: pigleto972001