FreSH from Paris...shopping report and reveal

Okay, let's be frank: Your husband is the best find of all the goods! Wow. Your bags are divine and yep yep yep, that Roulis is one special girl. A huge congratulations my dear. Amazingly stunning!!

It certainly sums up a fantastic time in Paris congrats on all your new H haul

Thank you so much...we had a fantastic trip and lots of memories to treasure along with the H.

Congratulations!!

Thank you so much twigz!!

Congratulations on your wonderful goodies.. I wouldn't know which bag to use first as they are both breathtaking

Thanks for your kind words...I am loving both bags and finding different uses for both despite being similar color/tones. I feel bad for my other H bags as they are getting neglected this week :smile:

wow, you are indeed lucky, congrats!!

Thanks so much....lots to be thankful for!

Okay, let's be frank: Your husband is the best find of all the goods! Wow. Your bags are divine and yep yep yep, that Roulis is one special girl. A huge congratulations my dear. Amazingly stunning!!

Very true dear sparklelisa...DH is my greatest love[emoji173]️. He says as long as my eyes light up for him the same way they do for H then he knows we are good haha!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Everything is beautiful - from the Goldie classic to the special Roulis - but your DH takes the cake! That is really the best gift; to have someone to share your passions with! Congratulations on a wonderful birthday and trip!

Congratulations on your beautiful and classic Hermes goodies! Also, congratulations on having such an amazing husband who appreciates fashion and enjoys shopping. He is definitely a very rare kind :smile:

Great trip
Totally...thanks so much!!

Everything is beautiful - from the Goldie classic to the special Roulis - but your DH takes the cake! That is really the best gift; to have someone to share your passions with! Congratulations on a wonderful birthday and trip!

Couldn't agree more ohManolo!! I am lucky that he enjoys the H hunt for sure!

Congratulations on your beautiful and classic Hermes goodies! Also, congratulations on having such an amazing husband who appreciates fashion and enjoys shopping. He is definitely a very rare kind :smile:

Yes for sure nadiap...thanks for your kind words!!

Wow. Wear all in good health!!
Thank you so much!!

Congratulations!

Many thanks Chausseau!!