FreSH from Paris...shopping report and reveal

Wow now that sounds like an "exclusive" experience. She wrote what you want on paper and took it to a secret room!

Im so glad, those are some lovely pieces! Love the shape of the Roulis!

Congrats on ALL your beautiful H finds and adventure there in Paris! I hope to encounter the same experience when I get to go there too! Hope my DH learn from yours soon until my next birthday. Enjoy each piece u and darling husband got! Thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful H journey!

Dear cavluv, thank you for sharing your happy story and pictures of your new goodies. I like everything you chose!! And you are a good storyteller - I was able to imagine what it now feels like to shop at FSH, such a different experience than my memories so particularly interesting for me to learn. Again, I like your taste in choices and wish you all the happiness with them, and happy birthday!!

Thanks Laila! Just getting back to the US and still in an H haze haha!!

Congrats on your new beauties! I'm totally envious of your watching the final stage of the Tour! I was thinking how awesome it would be to see this in person on Sunday!

Thanks so much MP4. We didn't realize our apt was steps away from Rivoli where the riders lapped by 10 times. Quite a memory for sure!!

I love this trip report. It has so many of my favorite things:
- A great relationship
- A great SA at FSH
- Stunning Hermes items
- The Gold B on my wishlist
- A suprise Hermes bag that you didnt even know you wanted!!!!
- Beautiful French landscapes
- Something sporty - The Champs finish of the Tour
- Cute dog pictures
- Soldes steals
- Great mens shoes!

Thank you HavLab!! We had a blast and made many memories...so much fun to share with all the H lovers here!!

Congrats!!! Both bags are classic and beautiful! Your DH is amazing to plan this special bday trip to Paris! And happy belated birthday! [emoji253][emoji175]

Thank you Gina!! We are both pretty exhausted but can't stop talking about all the fun we had this trip. Love your avatar btw [emoji4]

Reactions: Jessie386
Gorgeous bags and love the accessories too! Enjoy!

Thanks Txoceangirl...picked up some more bracelets at heathrow so loving H even more now!!

WOW, I'm impressed with the loot that you have from FSH. Super congrats. I wonder how this appointment system can switch the minute you arrive if it was meant to be even 10 minutes earlier. One pretty much has to stay close by.
Can I also ask you about the texting part of the notification ? Do they text you even if you're carrying a phone with an overseas phone number ? I've never received texts when I travel since I don't opt in the international service part of AT&T. I know I'm really backward so I want to be prepared if I travel to FSH next year. TIA and enjoy your goodies in wonderful health.

If you don't have international texting then they give you a card with a time on it.

Congrats!! Beautiful bags!! Thinking of going to Paris for an H trip soon. Can't wait!!

Thank you so much!! Have a great time in Paris!!

Great pics! And story! Enjoy your beautiful new pieces.

Thank you...we had a blast!!

Wow now that sounds like an "exclusive" experience. She wrote what you want on paper and took it to a secret room!

Im so glad, those are some lovely pieces! Love the shape of the Roulis!

Yes the private rooms are a nice addition from the last time I was there. Made the experience even more special!!

Congratulation on your score! You really meet a good SA. Good pick on the H items.

Thank you so much!!

Congrats on ALL your beautiful H finds and adventure there in Paris! I hope to encounter the same experience when I get to go there too! Hope my DH learn from yours soon until my next birthday. Enjoy each piece u and darling husband got! Thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful H journey!

Thank you so much Chanelbaby...best wishes to you on your trip!!!

my my my !!!!! honestly the Birkin is a classic .....but DAAARLIIIIIING !!!!!! that rouils is amazing i would just i mean o my I have no words so happy you got this its just ! PERFECT ! enjoy in the very best of health had to edit my comment to add i saw the pictures again MY ITS PERFECT please post modeling shots i mean !!!

The Roulis is wonderful!

Totally agree...this bag was not on my radar until I saw it in person and then I was in love instantly!!

Beautiful bracelet which I am not familiar with.

Thanks again Hermes24Fbg...they had a cactus one on the floor and I loved that color but then my SA went to go find this color to go with my new shawl. Didn't know I would like Colvert so much!!

Congratulations!

Thank you so much!!

Can I ask the name of the FSH SA?

Yes her name was Caroline. We hit it off immediately :smile:

Congratulations, beautiful bags and accessories!

Thank you Myrkur...always fun to shop in Paris!

my my my !!!!! honestly the Birkin is a classic .....but DAAARLIIIIIING !!!!!! that rouils is amazing i would just i mean o my I have no words so happy you got this its just ! PERFECT ! enjoy in the very best of health had to edit my comment to add i saw the pictures again MY ITS PERFECT please post modeling shots i mean !!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Birkel...I love how a good SA just knows what will thrill you. I honestly never would have asked for a Roulis but she knew how much I was covering barenia or a natural leather and now this baby is my new fave bag. The gold B feels like a bonus!

I love your haul. NOTHING like buying H from the mothership :smile: Enjoy all your goodies in good health.

Thanks so much makeupmama...now that I'm back home I am having a blast taking all my new babies out to play! They are in culture shock from Paris though haha!!