French Bulldog Addition....

They are all ADORABLE!!!

I agree with the suggestion to play a lot--do they play together? We have (ahem) several dogs, and they play a lot, which is really nice!

Let me know if you would like to teach Dozer some French! :smile:

Haha! heard=herd by the way! lol ...its been a long week of no sleep.

I'm sure I will! its just a matter of time. Also I'd like to foster dogs once we buy a house.

I would love to foster but I get so attached that I would never be able to give them up to go to their proper homes. :Push:

Maybe you and I should invest in a few acres together! haha

haha can you imagine our SOs having to deal with an entire zoo? :nuts: Cause I know if I have land that means a whole bunch of animals running around!

They are all ADORABLE!!!

I agree with the suggestion to play a lot--do they play together? We have (ahem) several dogs, and they play a lot, which is really nice!

Let me know if you would like to teach Dozer some French! :smile:

When they are all out together it is NON STOP rough housing. I end up having to crate Dozer periodically throughout the day to give him some nap time. :P

I wish I had a knack for French! It would be so cute to see him listening to commands in French.

I would love to foster but I get so attached that I would never be able to give them up to go to their proper homes. :Push:

haha can you imagine our SOs having to deal with an entire zoo? :nuts: Cause I know if I have land that means a whole bunch of animals running around!

I'm sure it'd be quite the sight! Chihuahua's, French Bulldog's, oh look, a monkey!! :lol:

We just added a french bulldog to our pack of pugs! She looks just like your little guy! I have a total of 5 dogs-I am that crazy lady!! My dogs all get along and its great! They play a little and sleep a little. Good luck with your dogs!

Thanks for your comments AbbytheBT, boxermom, and PURSEAHOLIC5!

Suprisingly enough he has been mistaken for a Boxer as well. :blink: Must be the face/nose. :shrugs:

There's a couple we know that has a pack of 6 currently. A Golden, a couple of Silkies, and a few of Chi's. Multiple dogs is definitely doable! :yes:

Lisa, when are we gonna see more pictures?!?!!

:shame: I am such a bad new mom! I took Dozer to the dog park yesterday and completely forgot to bring the digi cam! Probably for the best though considering he was getting his little butt handed to him by a 5 month old female min pin. :lol: My goal is to snatch some new ones tonight.