Fragrances

i'm not into scents much. i've spent a lot of time in sephora spraying on those sample sticks and nothing really stands out to me. it's probably my fault that i can't smell that well anyway, but my friend has baby phat, and surprisingly, it's nice. and i like fuzzy peach from bath & body. but hey i'm trying!

fayden said:
i'm not into scents much. i've spent a lot of time in sephora spraying on those sample sticks and nothing really stands out to me. it's probably my fault that i can't smell that well anyway, but my friend has baby phat, and surprisingly, it's nice. and i like fuzzy peach from bath & body. but hey i'm trying!

This is for you: www.johnsonandjohnson.com! Go there and check out the body oil mists for babies! I have the green one (aloe and FREESIA)! Can u say yum?

I very rarely wear perfume, because I have a sensitive nose. The only bottle I own is Acqua di Gio. I tend to like really clean, laundry scents like that, or really fruity ones like Escada Rockin' Rio. I also like warm and fuzzy scents, like Burberry Brit or Victoria's Secret Amber Romance.

So basically I avoid fragrances that are very floral, musky, or spicy.