Fragrances

1. Do you wear perfume? If so, what do you like? Do you have a "signature" scent?

I tend to switch around. Right now I'm into Marc Jacobs, has a nice gardenia note, floral but not cloying. Also like Pink Mat (by designer Matsushima). I checked out the new Sarah Jessica Parker fragrance and was so disappointed...it was awful! I haven't found my "signature" fragrance yet, always something new and fun to try!

2. i love Chanel N. 5 Elixir Sensuel (i believe that's how it's spelled). i love it so much because it's like Chanel N. 5 but with an extra note that makes it so much better, IMO. plus, since it's oil-based, it's lasts a million times longer and stays truer to scent than water-based perfumes.

3. I enjoy L'Artisan Vanilla...it's woody and smoldering with none of the food smell of most vanilla fragrances. In the evening I use Obsession.

4. It's a toss up between -

Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue (love it!)
    Clinique Happy
    Ralph by Ralph Lauren

I think the fact that I vary on scents reflects my personality.. I'm kind of a chameleon. :embarasse

5. i love Light Blue, but Clinique Happy is too citrusy for me - the smell of citrus fruit makes me kinda nauseous, i'm not sure why.

6. Cartier - So Pretty

7. I love "Un Zest de Rose" (Parfum des Rosine) It's a combinaton of roses and citrus. Also, "Olene" by diptyque and sometimes Child - Jo Malone makes some nice fragrances for a change off - I am a bit of a perfume person but really prefer only French.

8. My signature scent was D&G Light Blue before everyone got into that scent too. Now I wear Gucci Pink. I get the most compliments when I wear Gucci Pink! :biggrin:

9. For everyday wear, its usually one of my Escadas: Ibiza Hippie, Island Kiss or Rockin' Rio. For special occasions: Chanel Chance.

10. I never wear perfume. Smells 'get' to me. I like to sniff the bottles in the stores but I never put it on. As a kid, my mother had to keep her perfume in the kitchen. She'd stop by my bedroom before leaving for work to give me a kiss, THEN she'd put on her perfume and walk out the door. I didn't want that kiss if she was already fragranced!

I'm afraid that my daughter (age 5) is going to like perfumes. Yesterday, I let her spritz something in a store on a tester strip. The largely missed the strip and spritzed my hand! I had to find a bathroom pronto to wash up.

11. Ginger - I'm a fellow L'Artisan fan! My favorite scent is L'Artisan's "Tea for Two"...reminds me of warm, vanilla chai. I always get compliments for wearing it. I recently purchased the Vanilla scent, and to be honest, I'm a little disappointed with it. It might just be that I have been so used wearing "Tea for Two". It's getting harder to find now, and I've stockpiled bottles of it. During the warmer months, I also wear "L'au Par Kenzo" and Fresh's "Sugar Blossom".

12. i switch between Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Clinique's Happy Heart, and Britney Spears' Curious. I'm not too fond of her but I just love the scent of her perfume!

13. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille CoCo

14. ^^ Funny! That's the one my daughter spritzed on my hand yesterday! It smells nice but still....not for me.

15. I love all Ralph Lauren perfumes... I choose one for the day depends on my mood. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice