found another vintage chanel :p

Nice bag sea.. I am in jakarta too, Usually where u get ur 2nd hand or vintage bag? I usually go to some consignment shops but I don't think they carry such vintage bag. U r so lucky. Do u think the price of chanel in jak will be much more expensive than other country? So happy finally Chanel is here. So all the branded bag shops can't raise the price like crazy.

oh helen... another indonesian here yayyy
i usually go to consignment shops in kemang and sometimes from my friend's moms
i'm not sure about the chanel store in here, i hope they don't mark up too much, LVs here not too bad though i think, what do u think?
but the chanel is nuts! my friend just saw a used denim coco cabas sold here for around 1850$, and that's a used one!

congrats on ur purchase! im drooling over it now.

btw, im fro KL. i went to jkt earlier this month for Beyonce's concert. went to Grand Indonesia. omg, im soo jealous of u guys. i mean when Chanel's gonna open..its gonna be bigger than the one is KL and even singapore!!

anyway, i almost broke the display glass too. the small Cambon messenger w/ python CC in olive is TDF!r they gonna sell tht?

congrats again and enjoy the bag!!!

arman, u went to beyonce LOL
my friend wanted to give me a free ticket but i pass because i don't really into her music :P
but my friends who went there said it was a great show and they dance like crazy all nigh LOL

yeah, can u believen how big the chanel's gonna be? woooow
it's even bigger than the LV in plaza indonesia too!

Plaza Indonesia gets better all the time, I wish the roads outside weren't so smelly as I had to walk there (5 minutes away) when I lived there.

yeah it's still smelly though LOL
sometimes i walk from plaza indonesia to grand indonesia in front of the street.
but indonesians are not used to walk ha ha ah not me though, i walk when i can although the pollution can drive me crazy sometimes.