found another vintage chanel :p

Nov 21, 2006
SEA : I think LV price in jakarta is about 10% different from singapore n HK. I will never buy any LV here, I better purchase it from singapore. Yeah.. even the 2nd vinyl cabas went up to US$1600+, I am trying to locate coco cabas leather first edition with big CC logo, do u know any consignment shops that carry those? BTW, I just bought both melrose jumbo flap n cabas from a reputable seller. The price is quite alright. just about $100 different from US. I have checked other shop that carry those styles, the price went up to $2150. Crazy huh?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
helen, i never really bought an LV in here too LOL
i only go to the shops to browse and bought them overseas ha ha ha sometimes i don't even bother to ask the price.
hmmmm i haven't seen the 1st edition coco cabas for a while here. but i juust saw the large baby and the denim XL and XXL at a consignment store in dharmawangsa square, price is quite crazy though.
oooh where did u get the melrose cabas? in jkt? cute :yes:

arman982

Mar 3, 2006
Malaysia
pricing wise, what we have in KL is almost the same than wht u guys hv to pay in JKT so im kinda OK with tht. i bought most of stuffs abroad too esp spore where we can claim refunds. plus they have like more bags to offer. i got my sister her ice cube over there.KL is hardly getting anything till mid-Dec.sad~

ps: do u know exactly when the Chanel is gonna open? i must visit! =)

Nov 21, 2006
I bought both melrose from a fren who always bring in designer bag. Actually I am not sure whether I should keep both of them. I am thinking to let go the cabas but I love big bag. I definitely keep the flap cause it is gorgeous. So either I let go the cabas or I keep both. Confuse...

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
I bought both melrose from a fren who always bring in designer bag. Actually I am not sure whether I should keep both of them. I am thinking to let go the cabas but I love big bag. I definitely keep the flap cause it is gorgeous. So either I let go the cabas or I keep both. Confuse...
omg! def. keep the cabas LOL
it's a great bag, i've been using it a lot! it's def. my favourite chanel piece.