Foster Parents - Fur kids

haha - it's so funny how videos of kittens looks like it's being playing in fast forward lol
i need to get my kittens something like that! i was wanting to get them something that had a scratching post on it but haven't had much luck. might have to go back and check walmart.

Every kitten I have had through here LOVES that toy. I bought it at Petsmart. Every video I have posted on adoption pages is kittens playing with this toy. LOL
Check out this one, talk about fast forward: Robin and Wren

http://thecatshack.rescuegroups.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=2358421

haha - it's so funny how videos of kittens looks like it's being playing in fast forward lol
i need to get my kittens something like that! i was wanting to get them something that had a scratching post on it but haven't had much luck. might have to go back and check walmart.

I haven't had kittens in my office for so long I completely forgot about the "screen door climbing" incidents. Mya was nice enough to remind me this morning. I had to grab her from the top of the door. LOL Then it was breakfast time and Sabrina actually braved the "rugrats" who she definitely does NOT like to get to her tuna. After breakfast the kittens showed me how they had learned to climb the cat tree. Never a boring minute with kittens around.

Attachments

• myadoor.jpg
    myadoor.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 104
  • myadoor1.jpg
    myadoor1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 100
  • sabrina+kittens.jpg
    sabrina+kittens.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 101
  • kittenscattree.jpg
    kittenscattree.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 99
awww so cute!
all of the curtains in my kitten room are pulled up so the can't climb them. and there's two windows in there but they only have access to one (until they can jump higher) so when i'm not home that window is closed so they can't climb the screen lol