Foster Parents - Fur kids

That's awesome! I'm sure her family is so grateful to you for helping to get her home.

She is beautiful. I'm sure her new family will love her to bits.

I have a transport to do today. A dog who escaped while a family was moving cross country. They stayed a couple days but had to eventually keep going. The ppund finally found her after six weeks I think so today she is on her way home!

Kittens are here!!!! Everyone meet Mya and Mia! They are 9 weeks old. Mya has a darker face.

Attachments

• Mya1.jpg
    Mya1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Mia3.jpg
    Mia3.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 110
  • MYA2.jpg
    MYA2.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Mia1.jpg
    Mia1.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 113
Bellis is still hissing at the kittens this morning. Not that they care at all. Tommy is of course in here playing with them. Sabrina is pissed. She swats them every chance she gets. Again, it's not like they care at. LOL Haley is ignoring them. They are both so sweet and so much fun to watch. This morning Mya ran across the room, up the cat steps and jumped right into the water bowl. How can you have a bad day when it starts with that kind of entertainment?? She jumped right out and ran around the room shaking her feet off. I died laughing. I do love fostering kittens. And...Mia just clawed her way up my leg (luckily wearing jeans) to get a hug. Guess who is getting a nail clipping when I get home.