food or drink in your LV - would you dare?!!

I've taken my mini lin Speedy before with no problems, but they are usually dry or tightly contained liquid foods. I've had sandwiches, pizza, water, and even canned soup in my bag...

I HAVE to carry food with me during the day since I don't work in an office and work an hour away from home where food is too pricey to buy for lunch. Just wrap everything in plastic and put in a plastic bag-- if anything spills it'll be protected.

You might try packing non-messy food, like wrapped energy bars, raw almonds, string cheese, sealed yogurt smoothies, etc.

I don't have an LV (YET!! I'm saving!!) but I don't think i'll have an issue tossing a water bottle inside occasionally or a snack. I usually take things in little ziploc bags like pretzels or i'll take a candy or granola bar. I even toss my lunch for work (it's a plastic container that holds a can of tuna, some mayo and crackers in like a pre-made packet) in my Coach bag. I'm pretty safe with what I put into a purse.

I always do..though around bottled drinks I always wrap a paper towel around it. After one incident with a bottled frappuccino in my Houston, I learned that. The interior cleaned right up though and that was a bonus.

I never put drinks in my LVs (bottled waters, etc.), no pens either...

I do pack occasional dry snacks in ziploc bags (pretzels, chips cheez its)...Or a granola bar. Sometimes some peanut m&ms or a banana.

That's about it for me.

I bring my lunch to work every day in my LV in a Rubbermaid tupperware-type container which I wrap inside a plastic grocery bag (just in case it leaks but it never does) and I carry a bottle of water and always check that it's tightly shut. :tup:

I stash madeline cookies in whatever bag I carry. Sometimes a small sandwich or other non-liquidy/messy/stainy type food. Always sealed. I'm a KLUTZ so no water...imagine thinking you sealed your drink, plop it into your LV & realize you didn't? That is sooo me!

My friend's mom bought a big LV specifically so it could fit all her stuff, including a full lunch, drink, & even walking shoes.

I think it's great that you'll be using your bag to the hilt! Hope you get tons of enjoyment out of it :yes::yes::yes:.