food or drink in your LV - would you dare?!!

I carry food in my speedy ALL the time! What's the point of carrying a an expensive purse if you have to carry around a plastic bag to carry your goodies? Be careful as you would with any of your property and you will be fine!

I put a diet coke in my speedy the 2nd day I had it lol. So I'm not too worried about food and drinks I guess! As an extra precaution I could have put it in a plastic baggie but I just make sure whatever I put in there is sealed really well.

when i was working, i would stuff everything into my Large Noe.

one day, i put a frozen Lean Cuisine in it...something Italian.

I forgot about it, it defrosted and stained the bottom of my perfect Noe...red. It eventually faded to look like a large water spot as the vachetta darkened. But I was soo angry with myself.

This was years ago, it still bothers me.

:Push: i woulda died. i woulda been so mad i probably would have gone out and bought a new bag!

Sorry, but I don't carry food or drinks in my bags. I am not willing to take that chance... now I would buy maybe a neverfull or something like that JUST for carrying around snacks and stuff. If I needed it all the time like you do then I would invest in a cheaper (like anything LV is cheap right??) LV or maybe a slightly used one, just incase there is an accident!

How about this... For the wet foods like salad and sandwich, put them in plastic containers. For dry foods like nuts and bars, just use a ziplock bag. And then put all those containers and ziplock bags into a plastic bag. I hope you have a Speedy or a Neverfull to fit all that in. As for water... I carry mine all the time. No leak problems.

I put sippy cups in my BH and Noe, and I ALWAYS put them in ziplock baggies because sometimes they still leak. I am so paranoid that they'll spill. As far as food, I don't really carry that. But anything with a liquid goes in a bag.