Fleuron Paris - does anyone know anything about it?

I think it’s actually just tan coloured. I might be wrong but they don’t mention vegetable / combination tanning on their site.
ah would this be a different leather then? I was under the impression that it was the same: https://fleuron.paris/products/sac-...tannage-vegetal-marron?variant=32422353076275

there's also a swann in vegetable tanned leather (so I assumed that all the smooth leathers were vegetable tanned!): https://fleuron.paris/products/sac-...nage-vegetal-noir?_pos=2&_sid=fc99ceac3&_ss=r

Also the description in the shopping cart:
1687103151936.png

ah would this be a different leather then? I was under the impression that it was the same: https://fleuron.paris/products/sac-...tannage-vegetal-marron?variant=32422353076275

there's also a swann in vegetable tanned leather (so I assumed that all the smooth leathers were vegetable tanned!): https://fleuron.paris/products/sac-...nage-vegetal-noir?_pos=2&_sid=fc99ceac3&_ss=r

Also the description in the shopping cart:
View attachment 5804737
Those are definitely vegetable tanned, they didn’t show up when I checked the site! They should definitely patina over time!

How are all the Swanns from you holding up?
I am interested in the regular one, but now a bit taken back by the story about the chafing of the corners.
Did that also happen to your bags? Or are some still ok?

How are all the Swanns from you holding up?
I am interested in the regular one, but now a bit taken back by the story about the chafing of the corners.
Did that also happen to your bags? Or are some still ok?
I have the Swann in the largest size and have had no issues with the corners and I don’t baby this bag. It has held up well for me for the roughly five months I’ve had it.

I posted about the chafing corners. If anyone wants an update. It just gets worse. I've stopped taking it out
Oh no. That does not sounds good. Which colorways do you have?

I have the Swann in the largest size and have had no issues with the corners and I don’t baby this bag. It has held up well for me for the roughly five months I’ve had it.
That is meanwhile good to hear. What color does your bag have?

I wonder if this has something to do with the color or if they have changed something in between. Or if it is just hit or miss.

The Swann bag is really pretty and looks very functional.

Oh no. That does not sounds good. Which colorways do you have?

That is meanwhile good to hear. What color does your bag have?

I wonder if this has something to do with the color or if they have changed something in between. Or if it is just hit or miss.

The Swann bag is really pretty and looks very functional.
Mine is the tan pebbled leather. It is very functional without being too large. I would recommend it.

Reactions: fettfleck
One of my corners chafed early on and I noticed the second corner also. It is still a very small area. Overall I like this bag for its functionality, soft leather and very light to carry. I’d probably get the regular size for daily use and the mini Swann with a pop of color for occasional use. I have the mini although cute and comes with many colors, limited in terms of what you can carry. With any bags it will chafe over time.

Reactions: baghabitz34
I have 3 Swanns
IMG_1687.jpeg
The one in front is the medium, tan, smooth leather one. The other is the large pebbled one in caramel.
IMG_1595.jpeg
This is the large in taupe.

I’ve used the tan 7 times and the caramel 7 times. Both have light corner wear on one corner.
I’ve used the taupe 9 times. It has the best leather out of the three and it’s my favorite. It doesn’t show any wear.
My issue with the company is the customer service is terrible. If you have an issue like I did, they tell you to fix it yourself.

I just discovered this hidden gem that's available for pre-order at a special price! What do you think? I find it beautiful with the lovely clasp.

Capture d’écran 2023-09-17 à 22.03.44.png

View attachment 5573199
I added the medium vegetable tanned leather one in brown. Here you can see there is quite a size difference between the medium and regular/large size.
Love the color and does hold all my essentials & then some.
Hello! I looove your bags they are the exact colors that I’m planning to get! Do you whether or not an ipadair would fit into your regular size one By any chance? And would the medium size fit an A5 notebook? Thank you! X

Hello! I looove your bags they are the exact colors that I’m planning to get! Do you whether or not an ipadair would fit into your regular size one By any chance? And would the medium size fit an A5 notebook? Thank you! X
Hey, I have a friend with the medium Swann, and I asked her, and it doesn't fit. It probably needs to fit into the Swann!