Fleuron Paris - does anyone know anything about it?

Froydis

O.G.
May 11, 2013
Hi there, I fell into a handbag search rabbit hole this evening (as you do :rolleyes:) and came across this French brand Fleuron.

I love their designs and from the photos it looks like quality items made from full grain leather. I’d love to know if anyone has a handbag by them!

I particularly love this bag:
5E6FA397-C093-44E0-91AD-08E7C2AB7F92.jpeg91995F95-503B-42A7-9DA6-AAF404FB8496.jpeg

I've never heard of them so nice find! They have very elegant bags, and in the full grain leather they look good. I like the mini Swann in red kiss. Prices are very fair, too, I think.

Reactions: Froydis
I've never heard of them so nice find! They have very elegant bags, and in the full grain leather they look good. I like the mini Swann in red kiss. Prices are very fair, too, I think.
Yes, that red is gorgeous! Definitely seems like good value - I’m hoping someone on the forum has bought a bag from them before as I am anxious buying before knowing anything about the brand! If not I might have to consider a visit to the store next time I go to Paris!

Reactions: MiniMabel
Hi there, I fell into a handbag search rabbit hole this evening (as you do :rolleyes:) and came across this French brand Fleuron.

I love their designs and from the photos it looks like quality items made from full grain leather. I’d love to know if anyone has a handbag by them!

I particularly love this bag:
View attachment 5394457View attachment 5394472
I love this bag too.:yahoo:
It’s on my wishlist though I know very little about the brand.

I love this bag too.:yahoo:
It’s on my wishlist though I know very little about the brand.
Ooh! It’s such a gorgeous bag, isn’t it? :heart:

Well if you do buy it soon, please share on here!

I was planning to go to Paris at the end of the month but that might not be happening anymore so not sure when I’ll be able to visit the store…

Reactions: Mariapia
Ooh! It’s such a gorgeous bag, isn’t it? :heart:

Well if you do buy it soon, please share on here!

I was planning to go to Paris at the end of the month but that might not be happening anymore so not sure when I’ll be able to visit the store…

I have just read the reviews on their website and everyone seems to be very happy with their purchase.
I hope you will be able to visit the boutique soon, Froydis.:hugs:
As for me, you can be sure I will keep you posted .
:smile:

Hi, I have also been eyeing the bags from Fleuron, especially the Magnolia style! I did quite a bit of research and apparently, the quality is top-notched. The consistent feedback is that the grained calfskin from Fleuron is equivalent to the Togo leather from Hermes. Every review I read almost always compares Fleuron leather to Hermes leather! This comparison definitely intrigued me and made me want to have a piece from Fleuron! I have been debating for a few months whether to pull the trigger...

These are really pretty & look well constructed. Anyone order yet?
Not yet! I have a number expenses coming up right now and can't justifying buying a bag yet sadly but I'm planning to hopefully purchase the mini Schwann bag around mid July :smile: Still deciding on the colour. I initially wanted the fun almond green but I'll probably get more use out of a neutral colour like taupe or sand.