First reveal and they're not even mine! :)

ME TOO!!!! hahaha

Crazee i asked uncle google , theres some decent DIY's but the one ayala linked is REALLY good price imo :biggrin: I told Dbf " right im buying full photo shoot gear when i have my shoe room and youll be my potographer slave mwahahhaha :devill: "

OP - if my dbf ever buy me a pair of shoe without me knowing and actually stalks the shoe , i dont care what brand or what kind i'd be FREAKING ESTATIC :yahoo: ;) .

Crazee i asked uncle google , theres some decent DIY's but the one ayala linked is REALLY good price imo :biggrin: I told Dbf " right im buying full photo shoot gear when i have my shoe room and youll be my potographer slave mwahahhaha :devill: "

OP - if my dbf ever buy me a pair of shoe without me knowing and actually stalks the shoe , i dont care what brand or what kind i'd be FREAKING ESTATIC :yahoo: ;) .

Thanks OP for your thread. I just got one! woohoo!

I think I'm might use my work comp days and do a mini photo shoot now :graucho:

I'm really starting to think I want a pair of nude Rolandos. They are both classy & sexy! Your GF will loooove them. You are a lovely BF buying her a pair of CLs. My DF has bought me 2 pairs but that was 2 years ago!! Now I have to buy my own :sad:

Love the light box!!

took the gf out on a date tonight

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• resizedDSCF4486.jpg
    resizedDSCF4486.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 111
  • resizedDSCF4494.jpg
    resizedDSCF4494.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 4,708