First reveal and they're not even mine! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPFers,

First post here to TPF but have been lurking around for the past year now. Just got this pair in today for the GF, I got her a pair of black patent You You 85's for her earlier this year.

Heres some teaser pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

will post the rest once she sees them! Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. ooh! can't wait to see! what a sweet bf you are, jj!

ps i am going to email this thread and every future thread like this to my SO. f'reals.

3. ahh, u are the sweetest BF!!!!!! can you please have a little talk with mine? he wants to set my shoes on fire :crybaby:

i can't wait to see what you got your lovely lady!

4. Here they are!
    [​IMG]

nude patent Rolando's in size 38!

Attached Files:

5. Hmmm, looks like a stock pic? :confused1:

6. i took it with my lightbox, i sell things online so I happen to have one :smile:

7. :dots:

8. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. ^I want one of those!

10. Lol that's hilarious!

I've always thought those lightboxes looked like laundry hampers to me.

11. Wow! I want one of those light boxes too! I have one, but I had to make mine!

12. Wow cool!! hehe I never saw one!!

I'm sure she will love them..great job jj!!

13. Oh, my bad. That is really cool. Where did you purchase that light box? Annnnd you are an awsome BF!!!!:P

14. Great pair. You're a sweet bf!!

15. AHAHAHAHAH so does mine , i told him ill set his game room on fire if he does that :P

You're such a sweet bf! and its sooo cool to see the light box , i want one now hehehe