FINALS WEEK sympathy thread

Good luck everyone!! I could use a couple good wishes my way as well. I'm a second year med student and I still have Microbiology and Pathology this week :sos: I'm just so drained...all I can think about is hitting the beach come break time and going shopping for some new bags! :P

i can take a HUGE sigh of relief at this point- all the grades are in...and...3 a's and 2 b's! considering this was a tough semester for me, i'm dancing for joy at this point!:yahoo:

anybody else doing psych and sociology majors, too?

Kallison, crongrats on the grades!!!!! awesome job!

As for my schedule...this past week I wrote a cumulative of 45 pages and had one exam. Next final on the 14th, paper due the 18th, and last final on the 19th.

Then I fly home to California on the 20th.

Kallison, crongrats on the grades!!!!! awesome job!

As for my schedule...this past week I wrote a cumulative of 45 pages and had one exam. Next final on the 14th, paper due the 18th, and last final on the 19th.

Then I fly home to California on the 20th.
thanks!:nuts:
i worked my butt off this semester and it's nice to see it paid off, for once!!!
good luck on your finals and have a safe trip back to cali!!!

ooohhh I can rant here yay.

my finals are not for another week which in one way is great. however its really annoying. i'm at a commuter school so it's not like anyone has to then run off to go home for the holidays.

i'm not an excited holiday person, but my last final is on THursday the 21. SO I can't even think of anything prior to then.

Oh and we're flying out the crack of dawn Sunday morning to FLorida. WHen am I going to have time to do laundry, clean the house and pack.

i can take a HUGE sigh of relief at this point- all the grades are in...and...3 a's and 2 b's! considering this was a tough semester for me, i'm dancing for joy at this point!:yahoo:

anybody else doing psych and sociology majors, too?

Hehe, congrats! I'm a psych major at San Jose State (in CA). I was thinking of doing the double major program (with Behavioral Science) but we'll see. Either that or major in psych and minor in advertising or something of that nature.

I have one final left tomorrow at 9:45AM (human cognition) and all that I can think about is trying to get my boyfriend's Christmas present from SoCal :sad:

This semester should've been a breeze since I only had four classes but I'm so unmotivated :Push: Oh well, it's my first semester at state since I transferred from a local community college. Time to look forward to Spring semseter 07!

I could totally use some sympathy right now. I had a final monday, and one each on the 15, 20, 21. To top if all off, I'm pretty sure I've caught Norwalk (it's going around campus) today and can't study because I'm constantly getting sick. :sad:

my last law school exam for the semester is tomorrow afternoon (torts) - and then i'm free for 3 weeks!

It's a little depressing that I probably studied 2x as hard for my first exam, but i'm feeling so burnt out that I just want to get all of this over with....

Finished my last paper yesterday (all42 pages of it) and I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still going in to school to work and get caught up on lab stuff and starting to write my masters....but just glad classes are done!