FINALS WEEK sympathy thread

I finished all my papers last week & I'm supposed to be working my take home final now, but tPF is so much more fun than writing about the future prospects of Turkey joining the EU:Push:

AHH! What's wrong with me? I worked hard to get high nineties all year, and I'm going to blow it all by not studying. Okay, work, work, work. tPF is too addictive. :sad:

my finals ended on thursday (which is very very good because i was about to go insane). now, i'm just waiting for the rest of my grades (2 a's and 1 b so far!). *crosses fingers*

everybody do WELL and study until you can't any longer! good luck to everybody! (and good luck to those waiting on grades, too!)

uhkiwi - I'm an English/East Asian Studies double major, but I'm almost done with both of those so added a Psych minor this year. Minor overachiever streak ;) Pynchon paper on which book?

I'm an English(creative writing)/psychology double! I dropped biochem so no minor for me:shame: crying of lot 49, so fun. I had 3 finals on Friday and haven't even attempted to start my final stories for percival everett...and I have pinkeye!:crybaby: I'll write the Donne if you write my story--wtt?

Good luck everyone and I HATE you guys who are done! Just kidding just kidding but soooo lucky...
uhkiwiw - I've read that book...3 times? Haha I love it. I love creative writing, I'm sure you'll crank something out. Pinkeye, though, ouch. Hope you feel better!