Finally got myself an Hermes evelyne

Thank you so much everyone!!! I’ve been wearing this bag now 4 days in a row!
This will definitely not be my last hermes (uh-oh!)

thanks again for your encouraging feedback! Thank you for letting me share my joy! I am so super happy with this purchase!
I love the pop of color and looks great! Wear it in good health.
Love it

Love it!
I think it’s a beautiful color that can be a fun pop color but can also go with a number of different outfits and neutrals. Enjoy!
Congratulations! It looks so great on you :smile: I love that color, great for winter to add a bit of cheerfulness in the outfit.
It is beautiful! Wear it in good health.
Congratulations, it looks fabulous on you!
I LOVE bougainvillea. I recently purchased a piece in that color and haven't put it down. Literally GORGEOUS! Enjoy!
Gorgeous color and it looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!
It’s beautiful. You made the right choice!
Love the pop color bag! Cheers from Chicago! We shop at the same store.
You wear it well, and I find the proportion fits your silhouette, given the picture with the little ones. Please enjoy it in good health!

The most important thing is: if you found yourself attracted to it, and you love it now, then YES, it was made for you even if it feels like a daring choice right now. :flowers:
What a beautiful color choice. I think the Evelyne looks great on you! Enjoy your new bag.
Looks perfect on you! Congrats!
Beautiful:smile:
Congratulations, it looks amazing on you. I love the Evelyne bag!
Looks good! I think you made the right call.
I think it’s a gorgeous bag and a gorgeous color and you look lovely in it! I love the action shot with you and your two cuties and it looks like such a practical bag for running around hands-free! I also think the proportion looks good on you. Enjoy!
We are twins!! I love my bouganvillia Evie!! She looks amazing on you, enjoy her!! Also, I've found that this color works beautifully with both red and pink, which is a tough task! :biggrin:
It’s gorgeous on you! Love the pic of you with your little ones! Enjoy it in great health and happiness! :biggrin:
Beautiful color and I think the size is good if you have to carry a lot of items. I will say, because it fits a lot it can get heavy over time. Covid has made me carry way less so I’ve downsized to a TPM to carry phone, card holder, hand sanitizer and masks.
Love the color! Looks great on you, enjoy!
I love it. I am thinking about getting this bag. I personally enjoy the colors of H bags. I usually like black bags but I feel H does color so well. Congrats! The bag looks great.
I love how it looks on you and love the color. Congrats and enjoy!!
A beautiful color that will give you more variety in your bag collection. It looks fantastic on you! Congrats!
Made for you!!
It is beautiful! :heart: Congrats!
Fantastic color! It suits you well!
Good choice, she looks beautiful on you!
Beautiful colour. Looks great on you. :smile:
Love it! Looks so cheerful and beautiful. Congratulations!!

I’ve worn it now with green, blue, black, purple and white. Love that I can wear it with variety of colors.
I think my next one will be the tpm
Then maybe a herbag... what do you all think?
Uh-oh, uh-oh!

thanks again for your encouraging feedback! Thank you for letting me share my joy! I am so super happy with this purchase!
Love this forum!

I’ve worn it now with green, blue, black, purple and white. Love that I can wear it with variety of colors.
I think my next one will be the tpm
Then maybe a herbag... what do you all think?
Uh-oh, uh-oh!

Love this forum!

I have a herbag and love it. Should check out the herbag thread on this forum.

The color is gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm curious to find out how you like the size so far? I was considering the Evelyne 29 but I thought it might be too big on me (I'm 5'4"), so I picked up a TPM instead.

The color is gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm curious to find out how you like the size so far? I was considering the Evelyne 29 but I thought it might be too big on me (I'm 5'4"), so I picked up a TPM instead.

thanks! I’m 5’0” and 100lbs and i now appreciate the size
I hope these pictures help

Attachments

• 3C5EC3F8-5040-4734-A249-9619E5C96806.jpeg
    3C5EC3F8-5040-4734-A249-9619E5C96806.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 076B6D30-24FC-4303-A5B4-F32B634C68FB.jpeg
    076B6D30-24FC-4303-A5B4-F32B634C68FB.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 50
Will do! Thanks for the tip! Worried that it’s the flap is too hard and too cumbersome to use but reassuring that you love it!

I simply just do not close it was the strap. One thing I will say is need be careful if have longer nails as the leather can scratch easy.