Finally got myself an Hermes evelyne

So happy to finally get myself this! Been lurking and stalking the internet trying to decide.
Got it at the hermes oak st chicago store.
It’s in 29mm, bougainvillea, clemence, palladium hardware.

was deciding between this vs the etoupe vs sesame (mustard looking)

what do you all think?
I’ve never owned a purse in this hue before.
I own a balenciaga beige liegne already which is very similar in color as the etoupe.
the blue nuit looks almost black and i realized most of my purses are blacks and blues
The sesame looked more like very light brown. In good lighting, looks like a nice mustard color but in bad lighting not too nice looking

what do you all think?Do you think the color is too red?Or orangey?
My largest crossbody bag prior to this was the valentino rockstud hobo (small) so this feels big. But husband thinks it is ok size on me size wise. I’m 5’0”

what do you all think?

thanks everyone!!! Glad i can share this with you all!

View attachment 5045288

View attachment 5045289

View attachment 5045290

View attachment 5045291

View attachment 5045292
I think it’s a gorgeous bag and a gorgeous color and you look lovely in it! I love the action shot with you and your two cuties and it looks like such a practical bag for running around hands-free! I also think the proportion looks good on you. Enjoy!

We are twins!! I love my bouganvillia Evie!! She looks amazing on you, enjoy her!! Also, I've found that this color works beautifully with both red and pink, which is a tough task! :biggrin:

Reactions: Steph1377
Beautiful color and I think the size is good if you have to carry a lot of items. I will say, because it fits a lot it can get heavy over time. Covid has made me carry way less so I’ve downsized to a TPM to carry phone, card holder, hand sanitizer and masks.

I love it. I am thinking about getting this bag. I personally enjoy the colors of H bags. I usually like black bags but I feel H does color so well. Congrats! The bag looks great.