Finally got myself an Hermes evelyne

wobertow

O.G.
Apr 3, 2011
So happy to finally get myself this! Been lurking and stalking the internet trying to decide.
Got it at the hermes oak st chicago store.
It’s in 29mm, bougainvillea, clemence, palladium hardware.

was deciding between this vs the etoupe vs sesame (mustard looking)

what do you all think?
I’ve never owned a purse in this hue before.
I own a balenciaga beige liegne already which is very similar in color as the etoupe.
the blue nuit looks almost black and i realized most of my purses are blacks and blues
The sesame looked more like very light brown. In good lighting, looks like a nice mustard color but in bad lighting not too nice looking

what do you all think?Do you think the color is too red?Or orangey?
My largest crossbody bag prior to this was the valentino rockstud hobo (small) so this feels big. But husband thinks it is ok size on me size wise. I’m 5’0”

what do you all think?

thanks everyone!!! Glad i can share this with you all!

0744FB9B-E1F2-4616-9CAF-6C890612C63E.jpeg

B1E3E6A5-EF6C-42BE-ACA9-E790DB305EE4.jpeg

563DA4CD-A662-4ACF-8406-1905A45CB5E9.jpeg

AB2EEDDD-DB34-4BE0-B682-B24DD1CD52E8.jpeg

FBF1051D-7EF4-4EA5-AE4C-DC1968454490.jpeg

Love it
So happy to finally get myself this! Been lurking and stalking the internet trying to decide.

what do you all think?
I own a balenciaga beige liegne already which is very similar in color as the etoupe.
the blue nuit looks almost black and i realized most of my purses are blacks and blues
The sesame looked more like very light brown. In good lighting, looks like a nice mustard color but in bad lighting not too nice looking

My largest crossbody bag prior to this was the valentino rockstud hobo (small) so this feels big. But husband thinks it is ok size on me size wise. I’m 5’0”

what do you all think?

View attachment 5045288

View attachment 5045289

View attachment 5045290

View attachment 5045291

View attachment 5045292

Love it!

Reactions: wisconsin

what do you all think?

what do you all think?

View attachment 5045288

View attachment 5045289

View attachment 5045290

View attachment 5045291

View attachment 5045292

Reactions: wisconsin
You wear it well, and I find the proportion fits your silhouette, given the picture with the little ones. Please enjoy it in good health!

The most important thing is: if you found yourself attracted to it, and you love it now, then YES, it was made for you even if it feels like a daring choice right now. :flowers:

Reactions: DrTr