Ferragamo Sofia Reveal!!

HELLO everyone!

I was looking at all the beautiful Sophias and I just couldn't help but get one for myself. I ordered it a couple of days ago and I received mine today and it is just gorgeous. I have the small pebbled leather in black. If anyone is on the fence, oh my gosh, do not hesitate. I am more impressed with the Ferragamo handbag than other designer bags I looked at because it had an adjustable detachable strap, an outside zipped pocket to hold my phone, and it is totally leather lined! Even the outside pocket and the inside pockets are all leather lined! For some reason, this pebbled leather in the small size holds its structure like a structured bag, but it is squishy at the same time! Also, the "wings" can be pushed into the bag to make the bag look more like old school Ferragamo Kelly bags! So if I need to wear it for an evening out bag I can do that with this size. I'm sure the medium can be worn for evenings also but I don't have one to compare. And the quality is superb! And for me it holds a ton. I could go on and on but I will stop here.
Sunshine Mama, beautiful bag! It's the wings holding me back from purchasing this bag. They look great now but, of course, so many bags have wings so they fit in. I worry abt when wing are "out." Wish Ferragamo made the same bag w/o wings. Oh well. Love your bag!

Sunshine Mama, beautiful bag! It's the wings holding me back from purchasing this bag. They look great now but, of course, so many bags have wings so they fit in. I worry abt when wing are "out." Wish Ferragamo made the same bag w/o wings. Oh well. Love your bag!
I love the new structure style but wish the wings not included. Hopefully next season.

Reactions: MamaSleepy

This is a late reply, but hope it helps. I was worried about the same thing about the wing, but I loved the bag so much and the construction and all else that I decided to get it and even if the wings go out of style, I will still use it!

Reactions: MamaSleepy
This is a late reply, but hope it helps. I was worried about the same thing about the wing, but I loved the bag so much and the construction and all else that I decided to get it and even if the wings go out of style, I will still use it!

i think they made this model waaaaay before trapeze craze, so somehow i think in several years the wing is not as dated as those on trapeze. also the shape of the wing is not as exagerated.