Ferragamo Sofia Reveal!!

1. Hi everyone,

I recently purchased one of the bags I have been eyeing on and it just arrived today! I have never purchased a Ferragamo bag before and honestly was never interested in one until I saw this one. When I tried to research online, I couldn't find many reviews/images, especially in this model/style.

Revealing...my new medium Sofia bag in black pebbled leather with gold hardware!

I just love the clean, structured look of this bag. I was debating between the small and medium sizes but since medium is more practical while not too big/overwhelming, went with this size. It is very light even though the entire bag is made with leather (even the lining), and very versatile. You can wear this bag on the crook of your arm, on your shoulder, and as a crossbody. You can adjust the strap length and you can also detach it! ☺

I am so in love with this bag and can't wait to wear it! 🙌

1449546375071.jpg 1449546388511.jpg 1449546395456.jpg 1449546404281.jpg 1449546411697.jpg
  2. Congrats!! Love the size, perfect for everyday use :tup:

3. It's beautiful! Love it - congratulations! :smile:

4. Bag twins! I love mine. Though sadly it is getting a bit less use as i need to lug a laptop more often.

5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

6. Major congrats! It's beautiful and I love the ghw!

7. Gorgeous bag!

8. Sofia will always be one of my fave bags! Such a classic!! Congrats and enjoy!

Tasha1 likes this.
  9. Lovely bag, such a classic.

10. Agree, it's a classic!

11. Absolutely stunning! Such a classic, well-made beauty! Wear it in good health!

12. It's beautiful congrats!

13. Gorgeous bag! I just bought one as well with a matching wallet in the Vin color. The Ferragamo boutiques were having 30% off when I bought mine. I love Ferragamo bags.

14. Your new Sophia is gorgeous! I have fallen for the Sophia bag as well. Not sure why it never caught my eye until recently but I love everything about this bag. Not only is it a great looking bag but also very functional and versatile. Yours is beautiful! Congratulations!

15. It is gorgeous! I have a sofia bag too in the non pebbled leather and I just love it! Isn't the leather interior just so luxurious?!