Fendi CHAT Thread

Hi!
Looking for information on the FENDI sequin Baguette Bags. For those that have purchased the bag, have you experienced issues with quality? Such issues like missing sequins, loose threading, discolored sequins and/or missing beads, etc. What was your experience with getting a replacement or repair? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LemonDrop
Hi there. Has anyone bought the new Fendi C’Mon Bag? What size did you get and would you buy the leather or the Zucca print? So far I like the black leather one but as it’s smooth leather, will scratches show quickly?

Please use this thread to chat :smile:
I'm looking for an organizer for the Selleria Grand Borghese. Any suggestions for the best site and size? I've noticed the measurements for Large and XL bags vary among sellers, so please provide the measurements for the size you purchased, and where I can buy. Thanks!

Hi all, I have been looking at the below Fendi Bag to purchase. I am wondering your thoughts on authenticity. I am not sure about the serial number, I believe they are usually longer?? Can anyone help? The link with the images is below. Thank you for your help!!!

Hi all, I have been looking at the below Fendi Bag to purchase. I am wondering your thoughts on authenticity. I am not sure about the serial number, I believe they are usually longer?? Can anyone help? The link with the images is below. Thank you for your help!!!

There are authentication services that will provide you a report and explain why they think the bag is real or not. I used Legit Grails, had a good experience with them. It only costs $15 and it might be a better option than asking here.

• Insightful
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Hi!
Looking for information on the FENDI sequin Baguette Bags. For those that have purchased the bag, have you experienced issues with quality? Such issues like missing sequins, loose threading, discolored sequins and/or missing beads, etc. What was your experience with getting a replacement or repair? Thanks in advance.
I have the sequin mini baguette and LOVE it. No quality issues. I still have all the sequins. I use it as a crossbody and it has withheld the test of time. Highly recommend.

Hello, I wanted to know if anybody can tell me whats the name of thia bag and the year of manufacture. I only found one of the same bag online (webiste is rebag.com) but there werent any informations only a price bout 600$ (already sold).
it has a serial number in it, 06-13 15564-981IMG_5926.jpeg