Fendi CHAT Thread

A cross-post by me from the Celebrity chat in case that was the wrong place!
Could someone please help ID this bag of Kate Hudson's from this video? See also screen shot below.

It looks like a reversible tote but I can't find any more information about it. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 5.57.36 PM.png

I also posted about the same but no one has responded

Was told by Fendi Client Services this is from their s/s 2018 Everyday Fendi collection. You can see some of the graffiti print here but I haven't found any campaign or editorial with this bag or the graffiti all on one print together.

Screen Shot 2023.02.03 at 12.12.06.jpg

Reactions: NYC Chicky
.......:girlsigh:.........I guess I'm the crazy lady chatting to myself here:P

At least the chat thread is now in the main Fendi section and not reference!

Thanks, Addy!
Help - new Fendi buyer here. I purchased a pre loved Peekaboo but it was the men’s version so I sent it back. Then I purchased one that I thought was unique but still classic and it turns out my fashion advisor besties don’t like it. I know I shouldn’t care but I do. 88D1FD98-6B91-4C62-B6D0-8AFFC4DB0851.png

2FB66DAA-EAAB-4F84-BA49-579F26FF307F.png

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Fendigraphy? I saw someone wearing one with a crossbody on the train and can’t get it out of my head. I can’t decide if I will regret it in a few months.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Fendigraphy? I saw someone wearing one with a crossbody on the train and can’t get it out of my head. I can’t decide if I will regret it in a few months.
The Nano's are cute! I saw someone attach the Fendi strap chain to it and it looked great!

I need some opinions here. Finally received my first Fendi today that I’ve been waiting on forever. I was slightly disappointed to see some of the stitching was not lined up at all and it happens in several places. There is also almost pulling on thread in other places as well. Am I being too critical? I don’t think this should be expected right?186BF92D-D422-4FD1-925D-1DBF821A48AC.jpeg

• Wow
I need some opinions here. Finally received my first Fendi today that I’ve been waiting on forever. I was slightly disappointed to see some of the stitching was not lined up at all and it happens in several places. There is also almost pulling on thread in other places as well. Am I being too critical? I don’t think this should be expected right?View attachment 5747430
You are not being too critical, IMO. Maybe if it were on the back or bottom it could be ignored but not right there.

One of a kind Rare Fendi Pearl Bucket Bag. I’m trying to find more information on this bag. I’ve tried many forms and no one has ever seen one before. It is real, and the pearls are also real. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, my apologies if this is not the right forum, this site rather complicated. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1725.jpeg
    IMG_1725.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1730.jpeg
    IMG_1730.jpeg