Fendi CHAT Thread

Hi there! I just purchased this the Fendi Small Runaway Tote in mesh ff. I'm wondering if anyone has this bag and has used a bag organizer in it? If so which one? I want to organize my things in the bag as well as make it a big more opaque. Thanks in advanced!
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fendi-small-runaway-printed-logo-mesh-shopper/5133256/full
I am considering this bag. Please share when you get it. I cant find much on it and I am really interested. I hope you love it.

Hi guys,

I hope you can explain it to me:

I want to sell my fendi monster WOC that I have used only 2 or 3 times. I paid at that time 3 years ago 790 Euro and now I would like to sell it for 400 Euro. I posted it on our local website for one year now! I haven’t received any offer so far! It seems nobody wants it. My question is: do fendi bags not hold their resell value very well or do I ask too much?

[emoji120]

Hi guys,

I hope you can explain it to me:

I want to sell my fendi monster WOC that I have used only 2 or 3 times. I paid at that time 3 years ago 790 Euro and now I would like to sell it for 400 Euro. I posted it on our local website for one year now! I haven’t received any offer so far! It seems nobody wants it. My question is: do fendi bags not hold their resell value very well or do I ask too much?

[emoji120]
The resale value is a bit lower or it might be the collection. The monster theme is probably the problem no one is really looking for it. Sorry hope it sells.

The resale value is a bit lower or it might be the collection. The monster theme is probably the problem no one is really looking for it. Sorry hope it sells.

Thank you! Usually I am a LV girl, therefore, I am not sure about Fendi‘s collections. I thought I asked for too much. Now I know at least that the resale values for this collection is low.

Has anyone ever purchased from Tessabit.com? I'm considering purchasing a Fendi bag on there. I called Fendi customer service and they said Tessabit.com is not one of their authorized merchants, meaning they don't directly supply to them. Farfetched sells some of Tessabit items through their own site as well, which makes me believe it's legitimate, but just want to double check! Thanks in advanced :smile:

Hello there from New Zealand,
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a replacement lens for my 2006 Fendi Buckle Sunglasses.
They are very scratched to bits.
Any ideas would be welcomed

I called Fendi at Ala Moana and they told me they weren’t gonna have a year end sale. She said they were trying to move away from sales and something about Hawaii being cheaper. I’m not sure if this the same for all stores but I guess Hawaii isn’t having a sale.

Question for anyone out here today.. I need to buy a Fendi dust bag, the yellowish one. Do the dust bags have a black tag inside them or a white tag? Appreciate any help on this!!