Fendi CHAT Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #316 Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Hi all.

Can anyone recommend a paid authenticator service for Fendi bags besides authenticate4u?

I am worried about a bag not having a hologram. Theres a sticker inside the RFID tag though

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. So late to the party.... but I am so darn excited that I finally acquired a mini and a micro peekaboo SQUEEEEEE! but with that said.... an anyone enlighten me with when these were released? Would love to at lease know a bit of back story about them really...

Thanks ladies!

Attached Files:

3. Does anyone know the size Camilla wears? Thank you.
    camilla-wimbledon-z.jpg

4. I guess it is a Selleria in mini? Regular would be bigger.

GucciSparkles and crisbac like this.
  5. Does anyone else collect vintage Fendi bags? I would love some tips on how to control some of the peeling.

6. Pom Pom tree at Fendi Ginza. So interesting. IMG_20181215_115449.jpg

crisbac likes this.
  7. Sunshine mama likes this.
  8. I collect vintage Fendi and am experimenting with Mod Podge sealant fingers crossed

9. Does anyone know of a good site that can tell you what season some Fendi sunglasses came from...have a pair currently waiting for someone to tell me if they are real in The Authenticate These Accessories thread...think they are real myself but would like to know what year they were made.

10. What do you use it for?

11. Seal the canvas from peeling. Going to try a leather sealant on the leather straps and boarders

AEGIS likes this.
  12. Hi experts, would you recommend any of the Fendi card holders for men? I’m trying to help a friend decide on a brand. :biggrin:

13. Hi Everyone, I'm curious, what do you think about the peekaboo runway bag attached? It's $6000 CAD and I love it but just wondering if the pockets will stand the test of time or if I should go for a plain peekaboo. The good news with the bag, is one side has the pockets and the other side is plain. I would appreciate some feedback. Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 8.05.31 PM.png

14. Hi there, this is just my humble opinion but I am not a big fan of the pockets. Especially at that price. You are relegating it to a day bag. Without the pockets the bag is more classic and versatile.

Good luck and please let me know what you decide on :smile:

Coconuts40 likes this.
  15. Thank you for your opinion. I slept on it and decided against the bag. I do love it but I am afraid it will be dated with time. I do agree that for that cost I need to be 100% certain. Thank you again :smile: