Feeling Tired lately?

Sep 14, 2007
I don't know why it is but for the past few days I have been SO tired! Today, I made baked ziti for dinner and normally have my kickboxing class tonight but it was canceled. We had lots of snow today and even though I should go for a run on the tred I just want to relax and lounge around!
I'm feeling so guilty about not working out. Does this ever happened to you? To add insult to injury I'm thinking about having a little glass of wine! :Push:

tmc089

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Connecticut
I'm rrreally tired lately. I think cause it's getting so dark so much earlier here. Usually in the spring/summer I fall asleep around 11 or so, and now I'm getting sleepy at 9!! Blehh I hate winter!

cvs123

Oct 17, 2007
I've been getting tired rather quickly, so I can sympathisize with you. I have to wake up early, and since my sister moved in with us, now there;s 10 people in our home, and with 5 kids, 2 under 6 yeah I' get tired fast!

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
i feel like this all the time.. i have a sleeping issue (too much or not enough), school stress and minor depression.. my life just sucks most of the time =(

Sep 14, 2007
I think I may just be sleeping more because I know I have another crazy week ahead of me. I am going to be getting up super early next week and traveling for a meeting where I'll be busy all day until the night. Maybe I'm just trying to take my rest while I can get it! I think also I have a lot on my mind lately that I just need a metal break from. Anyway, TGIF! :wlae:

ChineseGoddess

Keepin' it real. ;)
Feb 2, 2009
New Orleans
It's normal to feel tired from time to time. Your body needs a break sometimes to "reboot". Go ahead and have your glass of wine. Relax. It's OK.

missbanff

Done here
O.G.
May 19, 2007
Try being exhausted to the point of near collapse for five years...
Why, KZ? What gives?

Yep, I feel that way a lot! Sometimes I'm able to push myself through the workout, sometimes not.....I try not to freak out about it.