Feeling Tired lately?

Sep 14, 2007
I don't know why it is but for the past few days I have been SO tired! Today, I made baked ziti for dinner and normally have my kickboxing class tonight but it was canceled. We had lots of snow today and even though I should go for a run on the tred I just want to relax and lounge around!
I'm feeling so guilty about not working out. Does this ever happened to you? To add insult to injury I'm thinking about having a little glass of wine! :Push:

I'm rrreally tired lately. I think cause it's getting so dark so much earlier here. Usually in the spring/summer I fall asleep around 11 or so, and now I'm getting sleepy at 9!! Blehh I hate winter!

I've been getting tired rather quickly, so I can sympathisize with you. I have to wake up early, and since my sister moved in with us, now there;s 10 people in our home, and with 5 kids, 2 under 6 yeah I' get tired fast!

i feel like this all the time.. i have a sleeping issue (too much or not enough), school stress and minor depression.. my life just sucks most of the time =(

I am pregnant, so I feel VERY tired!! It doesn't help that it is yucky and cold outside either, I would love to be able to sit on my deck and soak up some sun!!

I think I may just be sleeping more because I know I have another crazy week ahead of me. I am going to be getting up super early next week and traveling for a meeting where I'll be busy all day until the night. Maybe I'm just trying to take my rest while I can get it! I think also I have a lot on my mind lately that I just need a metal break from. Anyway, TGIF! :wlae: