Favourite color of all time for longchamp le pliage?

fsadeli said:
Hi peeps!! i intend to get a new longchamp le pliage in medium and short handle and i really want to know what color is your favourite for the longchamp bag as i need the one that can match with everything!! i'm thinking between red or black, but now the basic colors are all made from China!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: so if u got the same or any else could be a better suggestion for me!! currently i got a le pliage small size short handle in dark purple and i thought it's the easiest to match, so now i'm in dilemma of choosing another color, help please? thanks all!!:heart::heart:

Orange

Wouldn't a navy Longchamp clash with black clothes, and vice versa for black Longchamp and navy clothes? I don't have much black (only a lot of navy) so that wouldn't be a huge issue for me -- I was just wondering if anyone has tried to pair those two colors together.

It doesn't clash at all, and it is a very French color combination!

Bilberry is probably my favorite L color, as it is just so unique. Pistache from a few years ago is beautiful, too.

Still, I have practically every style in Navy, because it goes with everything.

I have a medium one with short handles in a neutral olive green, is very versatile! I use it with different shades of brown, beige, wine, blue, also great with jeans... I really use it a lot! I just found out the name of the color is Loden Green!

Last edited:
I *think* black is my favorite so far.
Trying to decide on another....something for the warmer months.
I have ordered several but cannot decide...maybe beige or slate (I like neutrals ;))