Favourite color of all time for longchamp le pliage?

Definitely navy -- pairs well with the brown leather handles (not too much contrast like the black can seem to some) and goes with black, brown, gray, pretty much every color you could imagine.

Hi ya'll!
ya'll seem like experts on everything longchamp and i hope someone can help me out. my friend got this large longchamp le pliage in a bright cobalt blue color a long time ago and i cant figure out what the name of it is! i know they never name their bags like "cobalt" so im hoping someone knows what i am talking about! ive looked up some of the blues mentioned here like peacock and Mediterranean but they werent bright enough. please help!

violinballet said:
I'm going to buy one soon, and my top three are camel, taupe, and chocolate -- all shades of brown :smile:

Aaaah, I have a similar dilemma! I really liked the camel color released this fall, but I had a Nordstrom gift card to use and they didn't have it in stock in the large le pliage - only chocolate. Waiting for it to arrive tomorrow, but still lusting after camel. Most other retailers I've seen online already have the camel available online... Does anyone know if Nordstrom will be receiving the fall colors in the large le pillage?!!

One of my friends got the large Le Pliage in camel and that hooked me on Longchamp in general. That and that fact that 99% of the girls at my school suddenly had them after winter break :P I've only seen camel in person, but taupe and chocolate look really nice online too. I like browns because they go with everything I have. And they're just simply beautiful hues!

I'm not sure what you mean by the fall colors, but I did find the camel Le Pliage in stock on Longchamp.com and Nordstrom.com. :smile: As I'm new to the site, I don't know if I'm allowed to link them or not, so I won't, but they are there!