Favorite eyeshadow shade and brand.

Overall, MAC is my fav eyeshadow. I have so many favorites but, mostly their palettes from the smoke signal lines really stand out to me. gentle fumes and smoking eyes. A brown and grey smoking eye quad. Chanel winter nights is also a great quad.

I love everything YSL. I can pull off neutrals, rose shades, golden/ warmer shades. I leave out the blues, and greens, and silver. They don't compliment my skincolor.

YSL eye shadow is very fine, and applies well. You can build it up or wear it light. What's amazing is the 4 colors can produces SO many look combinations. It's a no fail for me.

I just recently started loving and experimenting with eye shadows. I have many favorites:
MAC - satin taupe, orb, folie
UD - sin, toasted
Tarte in Bloom palette - flower child
All are very pigmented and easy to blend esp with Mac brushes. I usually mix match all 3.

My all time favourite was now discontinued Lancome Colour Focus creme. It's just perfect eyeshadow and works well as eyeshadow base.
Yeah I know this thread is over a year old but... I loved their Colour Focus creme line too! On a side note, I also loved their old Colour Dose creme tubes as well. I still have several colours unopened and several more used.

Reactions: ipsum
The best eye shadow ever. Sisley Phyto eye twist.
Waterproof, easy to apply ( retractable pencil) and to remove.
I have it in different deep colours , black, amethyst, Havana and Navy blue.
I have tried nearly all brands and Sisley is the best.