Favorite eyeshadow shade and brand.

it comes in 4 colors. I wear this daily when I wear makeup

Colour Focus by Lancome. the shades are Daylight, Horizon, Blink and Focus

when I go somewhere special I stick to Urban Decay

and no offense, but you buy makeup but dont wear it? what is the point? makeup isnt cheap LOL

I have a million different eyeshadows, so picking just one is tough... I'd probably have to say Urban Decay, just because the black is so highly pigmented, stays on forever, works wet or dry, and can double as a black eyeliner. I also like the Bourjois shadow called "Noir Emeraude." I've had mine forever, but just this month, it was featured in Lucky Magazine! :greengrin:

MAC in Amber Lights (makes my blue eyes look amazing) and Mineralism (but was discontinued), and Nars Night Rider, oh and Make Up Forever Star Powder in a sparkly champagne color.

i swear by mac. i have too much mac for my own good... but like others have said, i can't pick just one! i use shroom on a daily basis, mulch is my favorite brown shadow. i am OBSESSED with the smoking eyes quad from a few months ago. just add some industry powerpoint and badgal mascara and you've got the perfect smokey eye that works for day or night!

Just discovered Cargo eyeshadows and I am obsessed! They are seriously the best, much better than Chanel and even better than MAC. My new favorites are Yukon and Bermuda.