Fave bag

Good evening. This is my first ever post but have been reading your discussions avidly for weeks. Just had to say my face is my black daria hobo that I snatched up at SM the other week. I love the size and the slouchy shape and can't stop sniffing it.
Welcome ID. Congrats on your Daria. Thats what I'm needing a slouchy hobo!

:heart:Your lexie is tdf!!!!

Thanks, I'm so in love with her! She's the perfect pink colour too, as some of the plum lexies are a bit too red for me.

So beautiful!! perfect colour. Was that the one you had problems with?

IWantANewBag: nude alexa and you look so hot together ;)

This is a different one than the one I had problems with, long story but I sent the one with issues back and bought this one as Mulberry CS said they wouldn't be able to source another one. Then they did find one (!) and shipped it to me. By then I was already in love with this one, so shipped that one back, and now I have vouchers to spend instead :graucho:

Good thinking there, MG, it looks great :biggrin:.

Another of my faves is nude lex; here is what I wore it with today! xx

I love the nude Alexa with that dress, you look stunning!

I have to look into getting a short strap like that! Great idea.

Here is my seth with the vintagestrap.

Seth looks so cool with that strap, great combo! :biggrin:

Tough decision, but I think I´d vote for my plum Alexa. Love the colour and size of the bag...

Snap kitechick! ;) I love my plum one too, the colour is just TDF!

Almost impossible for me to answer but I think bad Santa left me with my OL Lexie so I'll stick with her. Not doing do I love her - I don't think I could replace her again.

I thought it would have been your printed oak Ells ?
I'd love to see your Darwin Oak - you kept that one a secret :P
Do you still have the 2 Oak NVT's too ?

Hi Slow (hugs), I stalked the outlets/ebay/the universe until I found a Darwin Oak Roxy. Prayed a grainy one was out there somewhere! Eventually (I think when Mulberry cleared last autumn), one came to Bicester.

Have retained both NVTs too (heir & spare, so to speak) - what can I say, Im a lost cause!

Funnily enough, my choc Roxanne is a Darwin and that came from Bicester only in summer 2009 - so they have been out there!