Fave bag

I got a gorgeous Chocolate Phoebe, from a lovely TPFer. I love that Choc Darwin -this is the third Phoebe that I have had, and I think the best. I had an aged Oak one and a new (SM) Purple Tassel glove one. The Chocolate is gorgeous, and worry free as far as the weather goes! Very dark, but softer than black, and also very glossy. She is a credit to her previous Mum!

Indie, how are you getting on with your Langford?

Good evening. This is my first ever post but have been reading your discussions avidly for weeks. Just had to say my face is my black daria hobo that I snatched up at SM the other week. I love the size and the slouchy shape and can't stop sniffing it.

Hi ID! Black daria hobo is a great choice. Darias are a really popular style and with good reason, they look blinking fabbo!

Thanks MG and Indy, I love alexa with maxi dresses and yes, I am indeed quite loooong, lol xx

Kvam, that strap you are using loks so much nicer than the one that comes with the Seth!

Thanks, the original strap is a bit boring isnt it? My mum uses it for her choc roxy, so it is beeing used!
I am looking for a vintagestrap with some purple in for my oak alexa. Always on the outlook for new straps on ebay.