fall/winter 2008 prices, colors, and info

on the bright side, nm didn't receive the black alyona, so even if it does end up going on sale, it won't be your color.

as for the sa's, the lookbook does indicate that the python-trimmed stams and the alyona are boutique exclusives. i asked gabby if she could tell me which department stores ordered which bags, and she said that they did not have access to that information, so if corporate decides they want to grant a department store the right to carry store boutique exclusives, so they'll reach a wider customer base then the sa's aren't necessarily informed of that unfortunately.

Wouldn't mind if MJ made it a little easier for the consumer to find out what exactly is available and where, but I guess the mystery contributes to the hype and It status.

At least we have our tpf spy network! :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

The spy pics are great! I love the two tone Blake. I think it is interesting that none of the dept stores (NM, Saks, etc.) seem to be stocking the Venetia. I love this bag and want a black one w/gold hardware this fall.

from bryanboy's site, the sunburst bb in ostrich. it looks like the color is blue violet.

bbbag_selfridges.jpg

^ the official color name is blue violet and was only released in the ostrich bags.

from what i gathered, the bright navy is the darker blue of this zip clutch:

attachment.php

there is also a reena that comes in bright navy. i'm just not sure yet if there's going to be a daydream stam in this color. i sure hope so.

from bryanboy's site, the sunburst bb in ostrich. it looks like the color is blue violet.

bbbag_selfridges.jpg

:drool: I think I might have seen something in this color at the Mercer St. Boutique when I was in the city yesterday. I ran in to look at the python ZC's (TDF BTW:nuts:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and see what colors those were available in. I was in a little bit of a rush though and didn't get a chance too really examine everything.

There was a stam that looked like the above color in the center island and it was CAPTIVATING:heart:. . .really just amazing:drool:. I was also totally enthralled by all the Carters, Cubies, Coco's etc! The Eugenie with the stones was absolutely adorable:tender:.
I think I HAVE to get something from that line. . .but I need to go back when I have more time so that I can really deliberate on shape and color. . .er um and save up a little bit more $$:rolleyes:.

Kim, I tried on a Cubie in that funny lavender(was that the other color you had?)
and I didn't want to take it off!

Oh also I wanted to say that I was really taken by the resin chains that are on some of the bags this season---not what I expected at all. I guess I thought they would be weighty, but they are super light though not in a cheesy way. . .I would describe them more as lovely "ephemeral ghost chains".

:drool: I think I might have seen something in this color at the Mercer St. Boutique when I was in the city yesterday. I ran in to look at the python ZC's (TDF BTW:nuts:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and see what colors those were available in. I was in a little bit of a rush though and didn't get a chance too really examine everything.

There was a stam that looked like the above color in the center island and it was CAPTIVATING:heart:. . .really just amazing:drool:. I was also totally enthralled by all the Carters, Cubies, Coco's etc! The Eugenie with the stones was absolutely adorable:tender:.
I think I HAVE to get something from that line. . .but I need to go back when I have more time so that I can really deliberate on shape and color. . .er um and save up a little bit more $$:rolleyes:.

Kim, I tried on a Cubie in that funny lavender(was that the other color you had?)
and I didn't want to take it off!

OMG! that means the daydream stam was released in the bright navy! perfect. i will get a stam after all this season. i'm so excited. darnit! gabby is off today too. will have to wait... thanks for the report, space! do you remember if it had a metal or resin chain?

OMG! that means the daydream stam was released in the bright navy! perfect. i will get a stam after all this season. i'm so excited. darnit! gabby is off today too. will have to wait... thanks for the report, space! do you remember if it had a metal or resin chain?

oooo, I hope I'm right and not getting your hopes up for no reason . .:s

anyway it was ostrich, sitting in the center island towards the door, and I believe it had a metal chain(like the sunburst stams). As I said though I was in a hurry and was actually looking at the navy boots that were near it:shame:

^ yes, it was originally down in the earlier versions of the lookbook that the daydream stam would come in bright navy. i'm just trying to determine if it's actually being made or not. i'm crossing my fingers that it will. i'd love a stam in that color.

oooo, I hope I'm right and not getting your hopes up for no reason . .:s

anyway it was ostrich, sitting in the center island towards the door, and I believe it had a metal chain(like the sunburst stams). As I said though I was in a hurry and was actually looking at the navy boots that were near it:shame:

oh, it's ostrich. it sounds like the blue violet then. no bright navy stam then. :sad: well, i'll know for sure this sunday. don't worry, jacy. disappointment has its benefits. it saves me money and builds character. ;)