fall/winter 2008 prices, colors, and info

Thanks for the spy pics Wen!!! I love this Carter Eugenie :love:. So pretty. Do you know if this comes in charcoal or the pale lavender?

I would assume that it does since its under the Carter line. I think NM might be getting more bags/colors in over the course of time as the bags were just put out today. I didn't see any new stuff in Bloomies aside from a bunch of SLG in dark plum, fushia and black. Over at Saks, the only new stuff they have was the Quilted Suvi as I spotted the Quilted Reena the last time I was there.

Wen- Thanks so much for all those pics. It looks like NM has a great selection right now... a blake with python trim! A ZC with python trim! I definitely have to set aside some time to check these out. I can hardly wait! :yahoo:

great job, wen! look at you, going all 007 and getting pics of pretty mj bags for us. stealth! :ninja:

nm is getting all the trophy bags this season. many of the boutique exclusives like the alyona, some of the carters, and the python trimmed bags are being carried there and nowhere else, which is a good strategy considering that mj boutiques aren't easily accessible.

that blake looks amazing! that's the first time i've seen it. i bet it would look smokin' hot in the black/grey and grey/purple combo. :nuts:

Hah! :roflmfao: I got you ladies all excited, didn't I? :P But I think I have never considered the Blake because of the weight but the python trim one is making me reconsider. I think that Blake and the z/c would be a lethal combo! :nuts: Oh, I forgot to mention that I also saw the Daydream Suvi at NM. :yes: It was the Coffee Bean combo. Clearly I was too excited with all the python trim bags that I forgot bout the rest! :shame:

tadpolenyc, I think you might love the Blake in fuschia/grey trim more than the Stam. Or at least I did. :P

hmmm... maybe so. :thinking: but i don't think i can let go of the chain and kisslock. mj is going all sleek and understated on me, so i need a reminder of the flashier, blingy-er mj. :smile: now, if it were the venetia, i would return the stam in an eye blink.

nm is getting all the trophy bags this season. many of the boutique exclusives like the alyona, some of the carters, and the python trimmed bags are being carried there and nowhere else, which is a good strategy considering that mj boutiques aren't easily accessible.

this kinda bugs me a little -- after everything I went thru to get an Alyona bag, if I had know that I could have gone to a NM store to see them in person, that would have been Soooooo much better -- I also could have waited -- the only reason I got it now is because I thought it was a boutique exclusive and that it would sell out quickly AND never go on sale (if I see these at 30-40% off anytime soon I think I 'll scream!:cursing:).

it's kind of aggrevating that at least 3 MJ employees told me that the Alyona was exclusive to the boutique and that no dept store was getting them -- I don't think I'll be buying anything else until I know that the dept stores have gotten everything in

this kinda bugs me a little -- after everything I went thru to get an Alyona bag, if I had know that I could have gone to a NM store to see them in person, that would have been Soooooo much better -- I also could have waited -- the only reason I got it now is because I thought it was a boutique exclusive and that it would sell out quickly AND never go on sale (if I see these at 30-40% off anytime soon I think I 'll scream!:cursing:).

it's kind of aggrevating that at least 3 MJ employees told me that the Alyona was exclusive to the boutique and that no dept store was getting them -- I don't think I'll be buying anything else until I know that the dept stores have gotten everything in

on the bright side, nm didn't receive the black alyona, so even if it does end up going on sale, it won't be your color.

as for the sa's, the lookbook does indicate that the python-trimmed stams and the alyona are boutique exclusives. i asked gabby if she could tell me which department stores ordered which bags, and she said that they did not have access to that information, so if corporate decides they want to grant a department store the right to carry store boutique exclusives, so they'll reach a wider customer base then the sa's aren't necessarily informed of that unfortunately.