fall/winter 2008 prices, colors, and info

OMG! This fall's collection is just tdf! I saw a few things today at Nordstrom and I swear, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to keep petting the bags and take them all home with me! Here are some of the bags I saw today at Nordstrom in Walnut Creek (sorry, I wanted to take photos but hubby was rushing, plus there were SA's checking-in every 5 seconds!)...

Daydream hobo in Dark Orchid, Black - :drool: :drool: :drool: One day, the dark orchid (or bright navy, which I didn't see IRL, will be mine...)
Daydream clutch in Dark Orchid, Black
Suvi in Black
Some grey bag with the yellow stripe (picture below)
A bunch of quilted bags similar to the Spring Street
A bunch of so-cool Blakes, Key pouches, ZC's, etc.
A bunch of sweetheart bags (with the froggie)
Purple Stam
Purple Mary
Purple quilted ZC
Fuschia quilted ZC
Grey quilted ZC
Grey Cecilia
Black Cecilia
Purple Flat Case - :heart::heart::heart:
Purple Gray bag - GORGEOUS!

I'm sure I didn't remember everything since the Daydream Hobo practically blinded me...

I swear, this season is going to put me in a cardboard box :Push:. Too many BEAUTIFUL bags!

Attachments

• MJ.jpg
    MJ.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
^ i wouldn't have wanted to leave either. i always have a hard time leaving the mj store. you know what's the worst of it? there's more to come. there are a few styles scheduled for delivery in september. i'm afraid of what i might fall in love with that i haven't even seen!

Can't wait to get my first MJ bag this Fall!!!

Just random info, but SA's from different luxury goods stores in Hawaii say everything is about 10% cheaper there! And their tax is a little over 4%!

*In case anybody decides to vacation there!