Fall '13 Mini flaps

Hi! I love that ruthenium hardware on your mini! But what do you mean it's "scratched off"?? :weird: Do you mean it's chipping??? Do you have a picture of it? I'm thinking about getting one myself but I've never had any experience with ruthenium hardware. Thanks so much!

Sorry, I don't have a picture and it has already been returned to Saks. It's more of a scratching off rather than a chipping off. The hardware seems to have been coated with this ruthenium finish and I had only turned the lock a couple of times before I noticed that the coating was being scratched off because of the turnlock at the cc logo. I knew it would only get worse with time so it had to go.

I got mine today from BG! The caviar is a little tougher than the previous seasons iridescent caviar. I didnt get a price tag or a dust bag though! I got a small white pouch instead that doesn't fit the bag lol. Can anyone tell me what these small pouches are for? View attachment 2271633View attachment 2271634

I just read the booklet insert and found out what this mini pouch is for. It's actually a cleaning cloth.

"You may polish any metal parts with the CHANEL glove that came with your bag, or a dry chamois. The use of chemical-based cleaning products risks altering the finish of any metal parts.

With use, it is normal for the CHANEL glove to become discolored from contact with dark leather, metal parts and any dust that may have accumulated. Each glove should only ever be used on the bag with which it came."

Just an FYI for those who wondering too but didn't read the insert. :biggrin::P

My sa keeps sending me mini. These are from BG ny. Pm me for sa contact info. Please let me know which bag when u pm me because I've posted different mini from different sa.

Red patent rectangular $2400
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376597587.493395.jpg
Navy lamb square $2200
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376597615.013422.jpg

These sell really fast, so act fast or miss out. the pink mini I posted yesterday already sold.

I must be late to the game but anyone know which department stores order burgundy/red caviar mini in the U.S.? I am interested in $2200 one but I will be happy with $2400 as well. Thank you!!!