Fall '13 Mini flaps

Does anyone have the chain drop.measurement for the latest season's square minis? I went to a few of my local stores yesterday but no one had them. I'm 5'2" and crossbodies are usually too long but I want to make sure...I really want to get a caviar mini...

The strap drop on my square mini from last fall is approx 21". I'm also 5'2" and it's perfect for crossbody.

Does anyone know if Saks is carrying the rectangular minis ($2400)? Seems they only ordered square and extra mini. I've seen the square in black and red. The extra mini comes in black patent, red patent, pink lamb, black iridescent caviar (not sueded), and an ivory/white shade.

Does anyone know if Saks is carrying the rectangular minis ($2400)? Seems they only ordered square and extra mini. I've seen the square in black and red. The extra mini comes in black patent, red patent, pink lamb, black iridescent caviar (not sueded), and an ivory/white shade.

I was told no rectangular minis were ordered for fall.. Thanks

The strap drop on my square mini from last fall is approx 21". I'm also 5'2" and it's perfect for crossbody.

Yay thanks! I ended up ordering a navy caviar square mini from hirshleifer's anyway without being able to try one on for size. None of the stores in SF had them to try! Hirsch was also sold out but someone cancelled so I snatched it and was hoping for the best! I'm eagerly waiting for the package to arrive :biggrin:

Just got my mini square in black lamb from saks and my mini square in black caviar from hirshleifers. Here are some comparison shots. The hardware on the black lamb is darker...sort of like a gunmetal color. It's really very pretty, but you'd have to be careful with it since some of the gunmetal has already scratched off at the kisslock.
View attachment 2262266
View attachment 2262267
View attachment 2262270
View attachment 2262271
View attachment 2262272

Hi! I love that ruthenium hardware on your mini! But what do you mean it's "scratched off"?? :weird: Do you mean it's chipping??? Do you have a picture of it? I'm thinking about getting one myself but I've never had any experience with ruthenium hardware. Thanks so much!