Fall '13 Mini flaps

Does anyone have the chain drop.measurement for the latest season's square minis? I went to a few of my local stores yesterday but no one had them. I'm 5'2" and crossbodies are usually too long but I want to make sure...I really want to get a caviar mini...

You can find the code on your receipt :smile:

I have 5 item codes on my gift receipt:P, that's why I didn't know which is the one.
But I tallied against juicy couture jen's code and found the one that matches with hers. Here goes:smile::

A35200 Y06500 94305

On a separate note, the code I saw from Penney from Hirshleifers is
A35200 Y07525 94305 (USD2200).

I wonder what is the difference between the two...

I have 5 item codes on my gift receipt:P, that's why I didn't know which is the one.
But I tallied against juicy couture jen's code and found the one that matches with hers. Here goes:smile::

A35200 Y06500 94305

I think the Y code is the type of material it's made from. For example, patent, iridescent caviar, etc.

A35200 Y06500 94305

I think the Y code is the type of material it's made from. For example, patent, iridescent caviar, etc.

The first code I gave is the regular caviar (not sure if it is the same old classic caviar but very close).

As for the second code, it looks like iridescent caviar from a picture Penney sends. I think pictures could be found in the thread of Authentic Finds....

The first code I gave is the regular caviar (not sure if it is the same old classic caviar but very close).

As for the second code, it looks like iridescent caviar from a picture Penney sends. I think pictures could be found in the thread of Authentic Finds....

First code is the iridescent shiny caviar and I know this because I got the same one! It's not as tough as the original caviar but I hear its quite sturdy. It feel really nice :smile: