Fall 08 for Belen Echandia Lovers!!!

I would be all over this - I'm not sure if she offers the dark grey glossy for the Hug Me, but that would be my first choice! :yes:

Me too! Dark grey glossy Hug Me...(Making the Homer Simpson drool sound, but don't know how to spell it.)

I love the Hug Me bag, but I already have a matte choc BE, and too many black bags to want another. I would have taken pewter, but if I could get dark grey, I'd be over the moon. Purple crash wouldn't work out for me at all.

Hmmm. I'm thinking maybe an email to Jackie...

Dark grey glossy Hug Me? Hmm, that does sound interesting ladies.

Okay, so, now I just added one more color to consider for the Hug Me, black glossy, choc matte or dark grey glossy? Now, I need some help!!!!;)

:whistle:Okay, picture this... I get on the computer late last night after having a few coctails with my girlfriends:tispy: and there on my screen is the fall line. Can you imagine? I mean I was in heaven. I wanted every bag and definitely would have put deposits on all of them if DH hadn't intervened.:roflmfao:

Well, they all look just as fantastic this morning. How could one possibly choose? I am normally not a huge metallic fan, but these bags really look gorgeous and the sizes are perfect. I am sad that I can't hang out all day today and admire them with you all. It's 67 degrees and sunny. The outdoors are calling me and then I'm going to find a bunch of stuff to sell on Ebay so I can buy lotts of BE.:yes: Have fun, everyone.

Hello again, I have emailed Jackie and asked her to respond to your questions regarding the leather and the straps etc. As soon as she responds, I'll post it for everyone to read! This could only be described as a "BE FRENZY"-which one should we get? They're all more beautiful than the last-and I already have 2 of them! I see the purple crash in my future though! :sneaky:

NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!! I've just seen the new Fall '08 collection...and desperately need advice! I'm waiting for the LM Midi in dark grey, and now that I've seen these I'm having palpitations, and not sure if I should change it for one of these!!! I absolutely adore the 'Whisper to me' (not sure what size yet) in the petrol glossy, pewter crash, black glossy, and dark grey glossy!! (As you can see I love 'em all!) What I love is the detailing, and the fact that it's meant to be worn flatter on the body, compliments it!

ALSO, I think the 'Hug me' in either Black glossy, Pewter, Black and Purple crash is stunning! I've been looking for a messenger bag, that isn't flat but mushy and soft, which either doubles as a messenger, or a hand-held (lovely for the evening too!)

LOL, at least I narrowed it down to two styles, the 'Take me everywhere' just looks too similar to my TMA, albeit a tad smaller, well that's my reasoning!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Don't know what to do!!! HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!! Can't afford it, but what the hell, hubby's generous!!!!:cry:

Ok, so I woke up this morning and went right into my email from Jackie and I did not realize that she told me a Purple Crash Hug ME is perfect for me. I want a black glossy though and now I see a possibilty if a Dark Grey Glossy?

WOW! I want to hear more. I love the Makes me Smile Midi, but I am thinking like tejasmama and audball67--maybe i need 2 Hug Me's? So confused...

The new Hold Me are beautiful, I think I will get the Purple one!

Hi Samia! I agree! These colors in the Hold Me are simply luscious. I know there is a Hold Me in your future...and this just could be the color. I never repeat colors and styles...but this is very tempting...but as I said, I'm a sale gal only at this point. :crybaby: So you go ahead and enjoy for the both of us.;)

I really want to know if the Hug me will hold its shape.. its gorgeous the way it is, but I wouldn't want it to puddle...I LOVE the fact that its only handheld, seems like an amazing girls night out bag, ESPECIALLY in the purple crash, so sexy..but...I would want it to hold its shape exactly the way it is....

I already emailed Jackie a ton of questions...sigh...anyone else want to ask LOL??

I just keep going back and looking at the Hug Me now....I just can't stop looking!

Okay, I narrowed down my interest to either the black glossy or choc matte in Hug Me. Any suggestions ladies?

The matte chocolate is my absolute favorite leather.

But, it might be fun to have a black glossy in this style. Hmm....

I really want to know if the Hug me will hold its shape.. its gorgeous the way it is, but I wouldn't want it to puddle...I LOVE the fact that its only handheld, seems like an amazing girls night out bag, ESPECIALLY in the purple crash, so sexy..but...I would want it to hold its shape exactly the way it is....

I already emailed Jackie a ton of questions...sigh...anyone else want to ask LOL??

I just keep going back and looking at the Hug Me now....I just can't stop looking!
I'm afraid to ask because I am sure she is being bombared with them! i know lovebags2 is asking for modeling pics of the Hug ME, since I want to see these too. I like your question also, so please post when you receive.

I want a Hug Me in Purple Crash and maybe black. Now, that leaves me with a MAKES ME SMILE, which I want too but know only 2 for July preorders!

Wow!!! All bags are gorgeous!!! I have LM on its way to me (hopefully will get it tomorrow), so I won't get another bag that's on the bigger side. I am in love with Hold Me in and Clutch Me though!!!

Can you imagine Hold Me in Chocolate Crash???? It would look so gorgeous!!! I think I'm going to get it! And Clutch Me in Purple Crash???? YUM! I'm going to put a deposit for Clutch Me in Purple Crash first and then a little later (in a month or so) for Hold Me in Chocolate Crash. Yay!!

NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!! I've just seen the new Fall '08 collection...and desperately need advice! I'm waiting for the LM Midi in dark grey, and now that I've seen these I'm having palpitations, and not sure if I should change it for one of these!!! I absolutely adore the 'Whisper to me' (not sure what size yet) in the petrol glossy, pewter crash, black glossy, and dark grey glossy!! (As you can see I love 'em all!) What I love is the detailing, and the fact that it's meant to be worn flatter on the body, compliments it!

ALSO, I think the 'Hug me' in either Black glossy, Pewter, Black and Purple crash is stunning! I've been looking for a messenger bag, that isn't flat but mushy and soft, which either doubles as a messenger, or a hand-held (lovely for the evening too!)

LOL, at least I narrowed it down to two styles, the 'Take me everywhere' just looks too similar to my TMA, albeit a tad smaller, well that's my reasoning!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Don't know what to do!!! HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!! Can't afford it, but what the hell, hubby's generous!!!!:cry:

Tash, the WTM is about half the depth, right? I guess it really depends on how much stuff you plan on packing in it...and I'm not sure (since I can't keep track of all the bags everyone here has LOL!), but do you have a LM already? I guess if you have a delicious BE bag with a larger size/depth, maybe the WTM is the way to go...but can you wait until July?! ;)

Before I completely jump on board with anything, I'm really taking a look at my closet and finances. I told myself that I didn't want to spend more than a certain amount on bags this year and with the arrival of the glossy apple green LMM in the next few weeks, this means that I go slightly above my self-imposed limit, if I get another BE for Fall. Do I need it? (Of course, I should know better than to ask this crowd LOL!)

^^ well duh! Of course you need it ;) lol
I think that if you order only 1 fall bag, and that only puts you slightly over your self-imposed limit, that's not bad.....just dont get crazy and order one in every color :smile:

The Hug Me is also quite similar to Cole Haan's Village Roll Bag. I have one in pewter so I can pass on the hug me. I do love the messenger strap though. Hmmm, still undecided as to what I want. I'm still loving the WTM midi the best.