Fall 07 colors are here!... Well some of them are here

is it just me or does the leather on these fall 07 bags look considerably different? i mean, the leather looks a lot more distressed...like it might be nice and spongy to the touch...

i'm so glad the bbag forum is back, btw...despite my decision to go on an indefinite bag ban from here on out :smile:

mameaw: i would say more dark-orange than red tone. i think some people were wondering if it was close to Chloe's Whiskey, Tabac is definitely not as red as that. when i first saw it, i tmade me think of saddles (in a good way :P)

tooshies: i feel you pain, i was hoping for something closer to RT myself. i would say that Tomato is much closer to 04 Red and RV: definitely a bright red but not at all orange. one issue i have had with Rouge Vif is that some bags just looked faded, as if the dye hadn't really sunk in. the Tomato bag i saw was super-saturated.

phylao: the leather on the tabac was gorgeous, thick, already a little broken in, chewy.
the Tomato leather was exactly like my sandstone, also thick and soft, and will look a million times better when the shininess wears off.

hope that helps!

here's some more pics from AR, but no ivory yet, soz! They are: mastic, mogano, plomb, rouge, and tabac.

Attachments

• first_mastic.jpg
    first_mastic.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 110
  • first_mogano.jpg
    first_mogano.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 108
  • first_plomb.jpg
    first_plomb.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 143
  • first_rouge.jpg
    first_rouge.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 129
  • first_tabac.jpg
    first_tabac.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 109
OMG i almost fell out of my chair when i saw those plomb and tabac days!!! :drool::drool::drool:

the leather looks incredible! now i am torn - a plomb city or day??? i :heart: the tabac too, but brown isn't my thing. and the tomato...
:love: this is going to be an expensive season!