Fall 07 colors are here!... Well some of them are here

lingtsui

O.G.
May 31, 2007
Got a few pictures from the SR at AR. Just wanted to share with you all.

Attachments

• city_bleu.jpg
    city_bleu.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 456
  • city_mastic.jpg
    city_mastic.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 452
  • city_mogano.jpg
    city_mogano.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 449
  • city_plomb.jpg
    city_plomb.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 644
Yeah, I'm liking the steel much more than I thought I would. Oh well, I can't get them all. The tabac is also quite nice. Anyone have any photos of the ivory or know if it has arrived yet?

Again, the leather for F/W 07 looks absolutely fantastic!!

The plomb looks, well, black on my monitor - although admittedly a soft black with no undertones. Are there any undertones that I can't see?

Anthracite is definitely a blue shade rather than a black shade, despite its name.

Okay I really have to see steel IRL bc when I saw the pic of it before from the vogue collections magazine it was lighter, it looks cool, and I have a feeling it will be the pre fall hit color, since the rest arent so interesting.

I think you are correct. Bleu is Ocean, Mastic is oatmeal, Morgano is cinnamon... That being said, that is only my best guess! (?)

:yes:

Mogano (Mahogany) = Cinnamon

Thank you so much for the pictures!! I have been dying to see what sienna looks like! I like the color...though I like the steel one, too! :nuts:

Chuggie - I am LOVING this season's leather!! All the pics I've seen so far have luscious, beautiful leather! :heart:

Well, this has been an eye opener. I though Steel / Plomb would be more like Grey 05. A true grey - you know...I think I might change to Ocean, Jaune & Violet instead of Plomb....Oh well...