Fall 07 colors are here!... Well some of them are here

okay so I totally still want ocean...it's gorgeous. And Allison, i love the shade of blue your coin purse is...I hope my work will look like that! Oh and plomb really does look black to me....even with the picture from BalNY..i mean if you take away the sheen...it'd probably look exactly like the black city next to it. :sad:

Oh and Tabac is gorgeous as well...it'd look killer in a day...especially when the leather is nicely broken in :drool: I'm sure that color will look better with age...very vintage looking!

I can't wait to see Violet and Jaune in first/cities/and works!

there's always susans and nm in sf. they haven't received the new stock yet.

so for now, i'm not sure what to think about steel until i see it IRL. all the photos i've seen on PF vary.

i have a feeling the bags themselves may vary in terms of tones and shades as well...good luck on your in person quest! wasn't it you and i think maybe circoit (and me!) hoping for a charcoal grey since the old tfs days?

i have a feeling the bags themselves may vary in terms of tones and shades as well...good luck on your in person quest! wasn't it you and i think maybe circoit (and me!) hoping for a charcoal grey since the old tfs days?

thanks nycmom! yes, i suppose we'll all be waiting for that perfect charcoal gray. love the 05 gray, but i'm waiting for a darker version of it. :yes:

thanks fiatfllux for the info...that's weird, the sa at susans in burlingame said they'll be receiving the new colors in 6 weeks. nm sf should be getting the new stock by the end of june.

I do have to admit that I fell out of love of the Fall Winter collection for a little bit. I wasn't sure for a while as to why but I just wasn't feeling it. Then it hit me, that the colors that I sooo want are really FALL and Winter colors that are much too heavy for me to tote around during the summer. But of course, now I'm back and ready to buy once again.

So now my decision is between Sienna Work or a Truffle Work (I need something brown'ish)...plus I MUST get a Mastic Work or preferably a Weekender.

I'm glad you're back, doll!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: It just ain't the same without you...:cutesy:
I know what you mean about not feeling the colors...I think it's the combination of *seen it before* and the number of bags I have.

Still, I like Sienna and Tomato. But I'm not sure if I can justify yet another brown bag.....

You're getting Mastic Work/WE? Isn't it too similar to Sandstone Work??

I'm glad you're back, doll!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: It just ain't the same without you...:cutesy:
I know what you mean about not feeling the colors...I think it's the combination of *seen it before* and the number of bags I have.

Still, I like Sienna and Tomato. But I'm not sure if I can justify yet another brown bag.....

You're getting Mastic Work/WE? Isn't it too similar to Sandstone Work??

AWww, thanks!

I'm really trying to love Sienna...REALLY! But from what I'm seeing so far....I just don't feel the love!

I'm considering on getting a Mastic Work or WE...and in fact it is pretty darn close to my Sandstone Work (so, crossing my fingers that it still available...I might just end up buying FW 06 Camel WE).