Fall '04 Lilac City on ebay (from dude)

I agree with Loganz and Mimi,
It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Nothing is overpriced if people are willing to, and better, WANT to spend the money on it.

Fugolicci said:
Umm, what a ghetto thing to say.:huh: I'm sure who wants the bag that bad to pay the bucks can see what it looks like. I wish I could afford it.

i agree with fugolicci, there are very harsh words being thrown around. i think this forum is supposed to be here to educate us more and for us all to share our own opinions but in a respectable manner. it's very discerning when someone uses offensive language. :sad:

Nice bag! Good Lord, most of the new balenciagas have a cellophane coating and veins. It's a treat to see an older bag in the condition it's in up for sale. A huge congratulations to whoever gets this. It's worth whatever you're willing to pay for it. :flowers:

I wish this one didn't pass me by too. :cry: Too much for me... It seems the colors I'm looking for, everyone else wants too....

Oh wait... maybe this should go in the whine thread instead.... :P

BabyFace said:
Point being that comments like:

have no validity when you aren't familiar with the color and/or the leather.

Listen, I'm not sure why you have to qualify me making a suggestion to check whether a picture is blurred or not by whether or not I own a bag.
If I said yes, my opinion on what I see in that photo would not change. If I said no, would you then tell me that all Lilac's are the exact same?

I'm not a part of this board for anything other than positive reasons.
I really don't like seeing one person's comments dragging down the rest of the board. It's a shame. :flowers:

Also... firstclass1?? How's it going?!
I'm rooting!!!
:graucho: :graucho: ;)

Don't worry, giggles. Your (which bag was this? oh yeah... lilac... soo many colors I want!!! ) Lilac is out there, along with the rose. It's hanging out at the B-bag pub sharing some stories along with my turquoise, eggplant, lilac, magenta bags that are waiting for me to find them. We'll find our bags!

winona77 said:
Listen, Im not sure why you have to qualify me making a suggestion to check whether a picture is blurred or not by whether or not I own a bag.
If I said yes, my opinion on what I see in that photo would not change. If I said no, would you then tell me that all Lilacs are the exact same?
If you owned this color (like some of the other people who have posted) it would make a big difference in your perception. I was not opposed to you suggesting that people ask questions, in fact, I asked. I was opposed to your sort of arrogant, glib reply to my suggesting that it was the leather texture.

The lilac is such a beautiful color. I find there's very little distressing in my 04 lilac and the leather is thick and scrumptious. Very similar in texture to my 04 rose...I can't believe this bag might sell for $2k, WOW.

Girls, your dream bags are out there and you will find it eventually if you can't afford this one. Never lose faith....I never thought I'd find my rose but I did (from Taiwan no less, but it was still able to be found!)