Fall '04 Lilac City on ebay (from dude)

Your point being, if I don't I can't give other PF'ers a heads up on something to ask?
Seriously, I'm getting sick of people on PF getting all dramatic lately.
:lol: Peace dude.

I have a lilac twiggy and the color tends to distress more than the others. Doesn't make the bag any less desireable and actually looks more like what a bbag is supposed to. I also think the photos bring out more than what's really on there. It's an amazing bag and if I didn't have one, I'd honestly be in the bidding war with everyone else. It's truly the only color I constantly use other than my neutrals since it's one of the few I'm not over already.

surferchick2 said:
I have a lilac twiggy and the color tends to distress more than the others. Doesn't make the bag any less desireable and actually looks more like what a bbag is supposed to. I also think the photos bring out more than what's really on there. It's an amazing bag and if I didn't have one, I'd honestly be in the bidding war with everyone else. It's truly the only color I constantly use other than my neutrals since it's one of the few I'm not over already.

surferchick, my classique does the same. it goes from darker to lighter in some areas. that's why it's my favorite color because it looks vintage.

It's really wierd how the leather can be so different. My marron is so soft and distressed, unlike my other bags of the same & earlier seasons. I don't know why. I lucked out when the original winner thought it looked all used becuse of how wrinkly and uneven it was and sent it back. It's now my keeper. I think the lilac is so worth it and if not, there'll be no problem passing it on. The full sized rarely pops up, believe me. :yes:

bella03 said:
babyface- im not blind, i have my OWN eyes, i dont need wiona's eyes to confirm something for me. dont ASSume.

You're right bella. similar to the way you shouldn't ASSume there are waterspots. ;) I guess if we could convince ourselves there was waterspots we wouldn't feel so bad that the bag wasn't going to be ours... :shame:

^^^ HAHAHA umm yeah sure. I actually did offer her close to 2k so dont be so quick to assume things you have no idea about. who the hell are u anyways..u may want to take that stick thats shoved up your ____ ass out!

Loganz said:
When you want something real bad there is a justifiable price to achieve the object of desire.

Dude's bags are in the shape they were when they were new at the dept stores...buying one of her bags is like buying it brand new from Bal NY, only you can get the hard to find colors.

The whole concept of an auction is to see how much one can fetch for one's wares - that is the concept behind Ebay, yes?

I say good for the person who is able to spend $2k to get the bag they really want - when you spend that much it is because you truly want it, not because you want to flip it in 2 weeks when you tire of it.

I hope it is one of the PF'ers who get this fabulous bag. Money well spent.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: (I love that smiley ;))

BabyFace said:
surferchick, my classique does the same. it goes from darker to lighter in some areas. that's why it's my favorite color because it looks vintage.

Oooh! Yes, this is one of the real reasons why I just can't get over Balenciaga.... it's that old leather, the bags that look truly vintage (without the 'wear') - my caramel city has that same multi tonal leather. LOVE IT!