FAKE BAG... what do I do..?

Tell the seller that unless she refunds you, you will leave neg feedback if you receive a fake bag. Their feedback is 100% postitive so they would value their feedback, I would imagine.

I've just had a look at a few of their listings and some of their bags are very well made fakes. In fact one of them almost looks real (the bordeau baby paddington). Could it be that they mixed a fake with their real bags? Or they are trading in superfakes?

I've just had a look at a few of their listings and some of their bags are very well made fakes. In fact one of them almost looks real (the bordeau baby paddington). Could it be that they mixed a fake with their real bags? Or they are trading in superfakes?
I don't know... see if Lescoy will look at them, maybe?? Probably he's also smart enough NOT to provide enough photos. I promise you that I will photo this bag TO DEATH and send photos to carol.

Yes, make sure you take photo's opening the bag (with time/datestamp), if you decide to accept it. Contact your credit card company just in case you need to do a chargback. Legally, you are in the right, obviously.

UPDATE: Bag arrived, most assuredly IMO fake. Even the leather stinks.
Called paypal, filed SNAD. Took pix. Contacted carol for a letter.
Good news is that ebay has pulled ALL of this seller's handbag listings, so MAYBE ebay is finally on to him.

UPDATE & Question... I got my letter from Carol & faxed to PP & now the seller is offering refund if I return the bag IN IT'S ORIGINAL CONDITION....
For one, it ticks me off that he gets this FAKE bag back. I have it ready to post, BUT.. my question is what is the liklihood he would receive the bag, rip the handle off and say I did NOT return it "in original condition"?

Take pics of the bag as it is now, packing it, shipping label etc, it to verify how it came to you and left you. Date stamp if possible the pics. For your own protection and peace of mind in case that he might do something like that.

Take pics of the bag as it is now, packing it, shipping label etc, it to verify how it came to you and left you. Date stamp if possible the pics. For your own protection and peace of mind in case that he might do something like that.

DID that. Dropped it off at one of those mailing centers so fed-ex should pick it up in the AM. Adult siggy required. Once they pick it up and have it in their system, I'll post the tracking # to PP.
WHY are they giving this person his fake bag back? I thought the fakes had to go back to PP?

I have another quesiton.. Ebay pulled ALL of his handbag listings. He had about 15 maybe... and I keep wondering WHY he was allowed that many? And I assume he will eventually be able to just list them again?

DID that. Dropped it off at one of those mailing centers so fed-ex should pick it up in the AM. Adult siggy required. Once they pick it up and have it in their system, I'll post the tracking # to PP.
WHY are they giving this person his fake bag back? I thought the fakes had to go back to PP?

That I don't know, because I was told that I would not have to, but would have to send it to PP and they would have it destroyed or have me do it. Then I was instructed to send it back to him. Makes no sense! But as soon as he got it, I got my refund. However, I am glad that it's working out and you are getting your money back.

UPDATE from PP today...
Thank you for providing the online tracking information for the returning item. This tracking information has been shared with the seller. Once delivery of the item can be confirmed, a refund will be issued.

We are WINNING, people! THANKS for all the good advice!

Happy this is working out for you Ellie,

Listings were pulled because members here read your thread and reported his counterfeit listings.

I have another quesiton.. Ebay pulled ALL of his handbag listings. He had about 15 maybe... and I keep wondering WHY he was allowed that many? And I assume he will eventually be able to just list them again?