Fading embossing on Empreinte leather

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to show y'all my faded Empreinte in case it helps someone make an informed decision about buying from the Empreinte line. This is an Empreinte Sorbonne backpack compared to my Empreinte Boetie bag. I used my backpack as an every day purse, slightly more frequently then the Boetie, but still the Boetie was an every day work bag for a while, and still looks immaculate. I cannot figure out why one has held up better than the other. I feel like at the price-point, these imprinted-leathers should be holding up better. I bought both in February of 2018.
I have had great experiences with Empriente. I have several bags in this leather. This is my 10 year old Speedy 25 in Terre. It has softened a bit, but not unexpected for it's age. It's in a regular rotation with my other bags. The only other bags that I have seen that look like your backpack were ones that were worn daily for years. It's hard to imagine why yours looks this way after only a short time. I would take it in and have it looked at. It can't hurt.

IMG_3311.jpg IMG_3312.jpg

So sorry about your bag. When and if you bring it back, If you have the convenience by you, go to more than one Louis Vuitton. All the SAs are different. I Purchased a Pochette Felicie in the black Empriente noir and I’m experiencing fading on the top where it folds over and in the corners. So when I went to buy my Pochette Metis in Empriente Noir, I made sure the embossing was very deep.

Hi, has anyone encountered the same problem with their Empreinte Cles as the one seen on the photo below? The Louis Vuitton Paris made in France writing fading? And if yes, what did you do? :smile:

9E6C60CD-22B5-41B6-A21A-B8D741AEEC4F.jpeg